quick question about groundpounder mount...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

whdahel

quick question about groundpounder mount...

Post by whdahel »

Well I am just about done making my version of the ground Pounder mount for my Phoenix , I was curious how long the riser pegs are on the Ground pounder. Also for those of you that have this mount how well do you like it?? I am anxious All I have left to do is cut my risers to length and drill and tap them. Thanks for your input :wink:
Rich

Re: quick question about groundpounder mount...

Post by Rich »

Doesn't look like anyone is touching this one.........lots of bad blood last time Groundpounder's trade secrets were infringed upon. Best bet is to contact him privately (highly doubt he'll offer the info again) or just look at a photo and give it your best guess. And by all means, don't start marketing them as your own design or a new and improved model, this forum has been down that road already.

Rich
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Rich wrote:Doesn't look like anyone is touching this one.........lots of bad blood last time Groundpounder's trade secrets were infringed upon. Best bet is to contact him privately (highly doubt he'll offer the info again) or just look at a photo and give it your best guess. And by all means, don't start marketing them as your own design or a new and improved model, this forum has been down that road already.

Rich

Ditto.

I have a "groundpounder mount", but will leave it up to the designer to disclose that info.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

You can also make a mount with one riser and it will be plenty strong put it in the middle of your quiver and turn it a small amount so it is not straight with the stock but close.You can get it lower that way and your scope will be looking under your arrows.
whdahel

Post by whdahel »

well, thanks everyone, I wasn't trying to make money off of it just trying to mod my bow a bit :roll: .( I enjoy saying I built that my self instead of purchasing it alot) Was just lookin for a short cut thats all. My parts are at work and my bow at home. I will just take my parts home and tinker there. Simple enough. Thanks to all that posted. :wink:
munch

Post by munch »

sent you a pm
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook