photo contest: open for voting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Re: photo contest: open for voting

Post by chris4570 »

Here are the standings going into the final stretch.

1st place: Catcher- 9 votes
2nd place: Ischa- 7 votes
3rd place: FishnHunter- 5 votes
4th place: chris4570- 4 votes
5th place: Boo/LondonDave- 3 votes
6th place: doemaster/Rich- 1 vote

I would have thought there would have been more votes cast. Only 36 votes.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I agree there normally would be more response but for whatever reason there does not seem to be the traffic on here like previous years . :shock:
Kudos Chris for doing this . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

chris4570 wrote:
Doe Master wrote:I agree there normally would be more response but for whatever reason there does not seem to be the traffic on here like previous years . :shock:

i voted and i would have participated in the contest also if i had a good picture of anything i took with my excalibur but no such luck. it seems to me that the deer contest this year also didnt generate the hype of the year before and i didnt even see a final posting with the results. i agree with doe master that we owe a big well done to chris4570 as well as crazyfarmer and everyone else that helped with both these contests. as far as the traffic being down maybe we are seeing how much drawing power some guys had that dont post anymore.
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

hetichunter wrote:
chris4570 wrote:
Doe Master wrote:I agree there normally would be more response but for whatever reason there does not seem to be the traffic on here like previous years . :shock:

i voted and i would have participated in the contest also if i had a good picture of anything i took with my excalibur but no such luck. it seems to me that the deer contest this year also didnt generate the hype of the year before and i didnt even see a final posting with the results. i agree with doe master that we owe a big well done to chris4570 as well as crazyfarmer and everyone else that helped with both these contests. as far as the traffic being down maybe we are seeing how much drawing power some guys had that dont post anymore.
The voting is still open. But the two weeks I allowed for voting will end tomorrow morning when I check in.

I see the number of views for this thread is in the 800's, and I know we have more than 36 regular members. Oh well at least it keeps the scoring close and easy. :D

Tomorrow morning there are going to be some well earned prizes scooped up. Good luck!!!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
hunter7558

Post by hunter7558 »

My vote goes to Chris4570! great buck
WISH I COULD SHOOT A DEER SOMEDAY!