Beagles

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bigbuck

Beagles

Post by bigbuck »

Hi there I was wondering if anyone knows who sells Beagles in southern Ontario?
Thanks for your help.
FJB

Re: Beagles

Post by FJB »

Rays Beagles just outside of Port Perry.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-pu ... Z186916517
Thats where i got our dog. He is 3 1/2 now and is the best dog that i have ever had. Great companion and better deer dog. :D
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

beagles for sale west of bancroft. ont 1705 448 2944 dont know any thing about them.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Hope you did lots of research, they are not an easy dog to train. Stuborn as a mule and will do things when they want to. They are a hound and like to dig, even indoors in your couch and things.
philman

Post by philman »

You can try Maple Oak Kennels they are located in St. Williams ON. Depends on what style of hound you are after but I'm hoping to have two litters later this year first breeding will be A full 15" AKC male blue-tick bred to a small 12" tri color grade female. The second breeding will be with two AKC 15" class blueticks. If interested later on in the year PM me and I can give you all the details. The first litter is pretty much spoken for already...but our second breeding should take place some time between may-june and we might have a few pups available depends on what we keep and how big the litter is.