i hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Re: i hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey

Post by crazyfarmer »

i think we gave it to them for hosting the games this year :lol:

dont get me started on the speed skating where apollo supposedly pushed him down though. He went down since he knew apollo was passing him and that he would get the call! LOL

all in fun... looks like US and Canada overall took the whole event 8) :D we should all be proud of that
TPM

Post by TPM »

If it's your game how come the NHL is a U.S.A. organization and all Canadian hockey players strive to come here to play in it?
???? The NHL is a Canadian based organization, has been since 1917. It didn't expand to include the U.S. until sometime in the 1920's.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
huntman

Post by huntman »

Some true words spoken by some typical sore losers!
Got er done when it counted!! Our Game has been and always will! You guys can have baseball! EH!!
Chuck Gravel

Post by Chuck Gravel »

I still hate crosby, but hey the NHL is starting back up and the devils are goin all the way
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Glad you guys got one bright spot to brag about . . .and you had to pull that one out your arse. :lol:

Medal count . . .

1 Flag of United States 9 15 13 37
2 Flag of Germany 10 13 7 30
3 Flag of Canada 14 7 5 26
4 Flag of Norway 9 8 6 23
5 Flag of Austria 4 6 6 16
6 Flag of Russia 3 5 7 15
7 Flag of South Korea 6 6 2 14
8 Flag of China 5 2 4 11
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
cajun

Post by cajun »

Don't know much about hockey but shouldn't there have been a third game between the USA and CANADA? The USA won the first game and Canada won the second game so shouldn't there be another game???
Isis

Post by Isis »

We have another major game here besides hockey, don't forget Curling, and we got a gold and silver in that.
For me 14 golds win it. Not bad for a country of 33 million. :D
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

you guys scrack me up " we win you lose" " you suck!-- its our game" blah blah blah..It seems as if you played in it yourself...come on be civil...Its just a game.. its over and the friendships on here go on. That kinda stance on something can reveal a true heart and to how you truely see your nieghbors..My mom loved Hockey and went all the time . Me I could take it or leave it. I played Football in school and In the Marines same for it. just a game..

The way i see it...GO NORTH AMERICA!
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

I grew up in Wisconsin and played hockey. Living now where the only ice people see is from the local convenience store most here couldn't tell a puck from a breakfast biscuit. But they seemed to like watching the game very much and if we had to lose it was good to lose to the Canadians our kind good neighbors way up north. And then they always follow up with some comment about the "snowbirds" that come down here being cheap and not tipping correctly at the local restaurants, lol.

Here is my take. It is a good thing Canada won or the entire country would be taking Prozac for the next few months. The good old boys down here also think the guys using brooms in curling are "switch hitters" lol.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

This is the first time I actually watched an entire match of curling. I have to admit . . .it was a lot more fun than I was previously willing to give credit.

Canada should win the winter sporting events, heck, they get to practice the year around! :lol:

Shawn White . . .he should have gotten all three medals for the half pike . . .there is NOBODY even close. It was like seeing all the middle schoolers and then this lone professional.

All the other events were competitive, at least the ones I watched.

I really loved watching the speed skaters and and ANY event that had four racers or more at the same time. That's excitement!

One thing about the members here . . .we can throw a little smack mouth and still feel the LOVE. 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
deerdhunter

Post by deerdhunter »

'I hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey.'

Well we do have Team VA & Crazyfarmer - undefeated - 2-0 8) :D
saxman

Post by saxman »

Congrats to all my Canadian brothers and sisters for the excellent performance at the Olympic games
and for being wonderful hosts as well
congrats
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
buck neked

Post by buck neked »

Ever get excited about the super bowl Hoss? As if you played in it yourself? I bet you do, and theres nothing wrong in taking pride in your team! However USA deserved that gold just as much as Canada and it came down to who could pull a horseshoe out of their arse and score a goal first. Typical Can/USA rivalry.
buck, buck neked.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

All in good fun! Rivalry and camaraderie aren't all that far apart. :D

It's so wonderful to see the national pride up here in Canada - whatever it takes, it's good! :D

"Go Canada" wasn't about winning medals or the hockey game as much as it was about being Canadian and being proud to show it. It's almost downright unCanadian to be loud and proud... but here we are and we're happy about it! :D :D :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Hoss wrote:you guys scrack me up " we win you lose" " you suck!-- its our game" blah blah blah..It seems as if you played in it yourself...come on be civil...Its just a game..

The way i see it...GO NORTH AMERICA!
I felt like I was playing the game! However, I would never participate in a sport where at the end, win or lose you end up in the shower with your buddies. :D
Me, I am partial to sports where my opponents end up hanging upside down in my shop. :wink:

That last game was the only sports game that I sat down and watched, in my entire life.

True colors? I am just as American as you Hoss my friend, the "My name is XXXXX, and I am Canadian" is a quote from a Canadian beer commercial.
My son spent the game holding up an American flag that my father received while serving in the US Air Force.
It's just a game.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string