i hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: i hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey

Post by one shot scott »

Carefull guys, some were under age :wink: :lol: :lol:
Gotta love those bad-azz Canadian women!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
maxman

Post by maxman »

:idea: I think all you proud gold medal Canadians ought to send us poor silver medal Americans a case Canadian Molsen to drown our sorrows :D :D :D
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Yes Yes ^ what he said Im tore up about it all.... :cry:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

maxman wrote::idea: I think all you proud gold medal Canadians ought to send us poor silver medal Americans a case Canadian Molsen to drown our sorrows :D :D :D
There's another Obama loss . . .not only did he have to send the PM a case of Molsen, he probably didn't figure in the sin tax. Obama can't even win a side bet. And, he probably paid for it with stimilus money. LOL.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
maxman

Post by maxman »

OBAMA - One Big Ass Mistake America :x
Island Hunter

Post by Island Hunter »

Congrats Canada, on a hard fought win. :D :D :D :D :D
Not much of a hockey fan, not a whole lot of ice down here on the Gulf Coast.
But it sure is nice being World Champs.

Go Saints

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(2013) MATRIX 355
Tact-Zone scope
18" Diablo's
150gr Boltcutters
Danny's Flemish String
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
(2009) EXOMAX 350
Varizone Scope
20" Fire Bolts
150gr Boltcutters
Ground Pounder Mount
Boo Strings
STS
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I am not a hockey fan nor do i watch it. Seems Canada gets a congrats fer their win of Gold. As fer this & other threads under the Hunting forum it should have been under other topic's. I see & read here some Canucks proud of their team & win thats all good. I come here to share & read about CB hunting & equipment. I can't say after reading this post and other chiming in, it doesn't bother me. Oh no not the game but the ppl. I suppose its yer ball err i mean puck to go home & play with. I still think Bill T makes a great recurve CB & i own a couple of them. I just have a bad taste in my mouth now. I am sure i will get over it & its not about the game. :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

maxman wrote::idea: I think all you proud gold medal Canadians ought to send us poor silver medal Americans a case Canadian Molsen to drown our sorrows :D :D :D
Like our hockey team, our beer might be too much for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

vixenmaster wrote:I am not a hockey fan nor do i watch it. Seems Canada gets a congrats fer their win of Gold. As fer this & other threads under the Hunting forum it should have been under other topic's. I see & read here some Canucks proud of their team & win thats all good. I come here to share & read about CB hunting & equipment. I can't say after reading this post and other chiming in, it doesn't bother me. Oh no not the game but the ppl. I suppose its yer ball err i mean puck to go home & play with. I still think Bill T makes a great recurve CB & i own a couple of them. I just have a bad taste in my mouth now. I am sure i will get over it & its not about the game. :(
Interesting, I just read through the last few pages of the forum in search of off topic posts, you have contributed to each and every one of them Mike. What exactly about this particular one makes that "bad taste in your mouth?".
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have made many posts under off topic's ? Really thats news to me, or maybe you have me confused with Dr.Dan & such. Its not about any hunting related subject but to gloat over a Gold Medal. I am sure USA got a Gold Medal in something, buts its of no interest to me. I don't follow the Winter games. I guess its yer Boasting about it, like USA's Teams & Individuals shouldn't have bothered to play because their not good enuff.! I don't care about the Medals nor the games. So why post it here under Hunting ? I can understand about being proud of their win & i think i have done the congrats to them, but its out of place here!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

vixenmaster wrote:I have made many posts under off topic's ? Really thats news to me, or maybe you have me confused with Dr.Dan & such. Its not about any hunting related subject but to gloat over a Gold Medal. I am sure USA got a Gold Medal in something, buts its of no interest to me. I don't follow the Winter games. I guess its yer Boasting about it, like USA's Teams & Individuals shouldn't have bothered to play because their not good enuff.! I don't care about the Medals nor the games. So why post it here under Hunting ? I can understand about being proud of their win & i think i have done the congrats to them, but its out of place here!
Your going in circles Mike, what I had said is that you have posted in every off topic in the hunting forum, you saved your self serving opinion for this thread. I made no reference to the "off topics" I simply meant that you actively contribute to many of the posts in the hunting section that have nothing to do with hunting.
Your words were "As fer this and other threads under the hunting forum it should have been under other topics. I come here to share and read about crossbow hunting and equipment". Yet, you have managed to set your standards at a different level for all the other off topic threads in the hunting forum.
If you don't understand why Canadians are proud to win a gold medal in their own sport, while hosting it on their own land, then why participate in this thread at all? I mean, you not only didn't have to read it, but you also didn't have to post in it, twice.
Besides, my title has the word "hunt" in it. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Started to read this thread , but hit a wall right away .... mental block = too muck type and not enough pictures to catch my interest and read on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure there are lots of " interesting observations " traded back and forth on this subject :lol: :lol:
I hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey
:lol: :lol: :lol: = Signature Pyd. , tounge in cheek , poke the bear title ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised you even got a response ! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

R.J. wrote:Started to read this thread , but hit a wall right away .... mental block = too muck type and not enough pictures to catch my interest and read on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure there are lots of " interesting observations " traded back and forth on this subject :lol: :lol:
I hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey
:lol: :lol: :lol: = Signature Pyd. , tounge in cheek , poke the bear title ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised you even got a response ! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Response? Heck, I am waiting for someone to egg my house. :D
WMU 91
Boo string
Real McCoy

Post by Real McCoy »

Don't likee then don't readee :)
I always thought anyone above the Mason-Dixon line was Canadian.
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Pyd send me your addy buddy I have some eggs that are a bit over do for you.. :roll: :wink:

and did you all hear...

They took away the GOLD medal from Didier Défago. He won the downhill catagory. They gave it ti OBAMA!
they proclaimed that he has gone down hill faster than anyone... :D :D
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!