Re: i hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey

Post by raydaughety »

Congradulations Canada!!!!!!!
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
secret

Post by secret »

To Pittsburgh Pa, Thank you Sidney Crosby for giving us the Gold.. your friends, Canada
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Pydpiper wrote:
Hoss wrote:you guys scrack me up " we win you lose" " you suck!-- its our game" blah blah blah..It seems as if you played in it yourself...come on be civil...Its just a game..

The way i see it...GO NORTH AMERICA!
I felt like I was playing the game! However, I would never participate in a sport where at the end, win or lose you end up in the shower with your buddies. :D
Me, I am partial to sports where my opponents end up hanging upside down in my shop. :wink:

That last game was the only sports game that I sat down and watched, in my entire life.

True colors? I am just as American as you Hoss my friend, the "My name is XXXXX, and I am Canadian" is a quote from a Canadian beer commercial.
My son spent the game holding up an American flag that my father received while serving in the US Air Force.
It's just a game.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: T'is all good, congrats Canada! Just a few observations, lol. I didn't see the game and don't really follow hockey, but got a huge kick put of the Canuck ladies team smoking victory cigars and having a few beverages post game.

Also, had read recently that the Olympic 'Gold' medals are really silver w/ gold plating. Whoda thunk?
"Eze 18:21"
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

deerdhunter wrote:'I hope you guys hunt better than you play hockey.'

Well we do have Team VA & Crazyfarmer - undefeated - 2-0 8) :D

Lol... Good point;) lmao
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Here's a great little article about the effect of it all on Canada (hosting the Olympics, playing hockey, etc.):

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/1003 ... ics_psyche
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Got to love female athletes who drink and smoke cigars!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
spike

Post by spike »

It was a good game and either team could have won. Our friends south of the 49th are very generous in acknowledging the Canadian win. I hope that we would be as graceful if the skate were on the other foot and I expect it will be at some point.

Vix should have been here in '72 when the Canadians beat the Russians. She would have seen pride that fall.

Spike
ROGER
roly

Post by roly »

This is a major triumpht for North America

To-gether we dominated the whole world of sports.

North America RULES!!!!!!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

buck neked wrote:Ever get excited about the super bowl Hoss? As if you played in it yourself? I bet you do, and theres nothing wrong in taking pride in your team! However USA deserved that gold just as much as Canada and it came down to who could pull a horseshoe out of their arse and score a goal first. Typical Can/USA rivalry.
The super Bowl I did watch. It was the only complete football game I watched this year--and mostly for the stupid comercials and its a good time to have friends over and eat and drink....but I really dont care about who wins and It was funny to see the following days how folks were coming out of the closet with the Saints sweatshirts and hats...but I hear you its all good..
Pydpiper wrote:
Hoss wrote:you guys scrack me up " we win you lose" " you suck!-- its our game" blah blah blah..It seems as if you played in it yourself...come on be civil...Its just a game..

The way i see it...GO NORTH AMERICA!
I felt like I was playing the game! However, I would never participate in a sport where at the end, win or lose you end up in the shower with your buddies. :D
Me, I am partial to sports where my opponents end up hanging upside down in my shop. :wink:

That last game was the only sports game that I sat down and watched, in my entire life.

True colors? I am just as American as you Hoss my friend, the "My name is XXXXX, and I am Canadian" is a quote from a Canadian beer commercial.
My son spent the game holding up an American flag that my father received while serving in the US Air Force.
It's just a game.
Thats cool Pyd its all in fun.. I still luv ya brother just had to snicker at your excitment and comment..I understand your excitment..Thanks to your Father for his service total respect...
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

roly wrote:This is a major triumpht for North America

To-gether we dominated the whole world of sports.

North America RULES!!!!!!
Ummmmm Does this mean I should not cheer in hockey for whom ever plays the States no more? It is hard to teach new old dogs new tricks. :) :)
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

enormous wrote:Got to love female athletes who drink and smoke cigars!

they coulda ripped off their jerseys and went around naked for a better effect;) LOL

but thats my opinion :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Congrats to Canada. Hockey is your game and a great one at that. Really a good game to watch and as an American let me offer our sincere back slaps for a great game. Watch a good country to have next to us. :) OH, and thanks for the outstanding venue. It was fun to watch.
huntman

Post by huntman »

crazyfarmer wrote:
enormous wrote:Got to love female athletes who drink and smoke cigars!

they coulda ripped off their jerseys and went around naked for a better effect;) LOL

but thats my opinion :lol: :lol:
LMAO!
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

Many cograts. to all of Canada, not only for Hockey but the Olympics in General. But look what I Found when I put this Question out to Bing.

"When was hockey invented?
No one knows for sure who invented hockey, but games using sticks and balls have been around for 3,000 years. A Greek statue from 500 B.C. depicts men playing a hockey-like game. When the Romans conquered the Greeks, they spread this ancient hockey game to many parts of the world. In England during the Middle Ages (A.D. c. 450–c. 1500), the royal family outlawed the playing of hockey because it distracted men from practicing archery, which was needed to protect the nation. In the 1400s field hockey played on grass became popular, and in Holland and Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland) in the 1600s people played a hockey-like game on ice. European settlers brought hockey with them to North America, but they also found the Native Americans playing a game with sticks on a frozen pond."
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
Chuck Gravel

Post by Chuck Gravel »

I like your thinking crazyfarmer, there are quite a few that were good lookin
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)