WBH survey results

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

NSIan

Re: WBH survey results

Post by NSIan »

Doesn't matter. :D

One tag = one deer.

Whats the difference if a hunter in Wisconsin harvests a whitetail with a crossbow or a compound bow? :D :cry: :lol:

Do you have proof that the introduction of crossbows in Wisconsin will decrease the deer heard evan more?

There is a lesson that is learned by living in this world amongst other people, and it's best learned early in life. There are, of course, many lessons, but I'm thinking of one in particular: Leave room in your view of the world for others, even when you feel that they "cramp your style." It's about respect for the other residents of this planet. Sadly, some folks don't follow this rule, and therefore refuse to bend for others, who do them no harm whatsoever. Are these really the folks we want deciding what tools we can or cannot use in the hunting woods?
Nova Scotia Association of Crossbow Hunters.

www.nsach.ca
NSIan

Post by NSIan »

Rancid suggests:
The focus is on increasing the deer herd. Your learing a great deal about WI. This is a good thing.

Actually Rancid, all I have learned by reading your comments on this forum and others is the WBH are elitist, divisive, and selfish. You haven't tought me or anyone anything about WI. A teacher you are not! :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

www.nsach.ca
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

rancid I think you and your weasel's have shown what a few politicians in your pocket can do to folks that are honest, I'm quite sure you make folks sick most every where you go and you and your's give hunters a bad name, it's hunters hurting other hunters it's a shame and your a prime example :evil: GET LOST
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

rancid crabtree wrote:
"it's hunters hurting other hunters it's a shame and your a prime example "
Currently hunters in WI have not supported crossbows for all. If a clear majority of hunters in WI and a clear majority of WBH support changing the law then it is the right thing to do and I can support it. If not, then I see no reason to make such a change.
I thought what was what was voted on was allowing 55 and over to use crossbows and you are even reneging on that.

You were playing up that majority rules until it backfired in your face. Then you did a Clinton/Obama type spin and tried to say it was "split".

When you said that your group would sic your paid lobbiest on the legislators.

Super fine outfit your in there RC...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Limbs and Sticks

Agreed 45GUN,some times sitting on the fence we fall off the same side and were on the right side here, this weasel and his bunch are no good for sure.

Wers
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Limbs and Sticks

jh45gun wrote:
Limbs and Bolts wrote:Agreed 45GUN,some times sitting on the fence we fall off the same side and were on the right side here, this weasel and his bunch are no good for sure.

Wers
Wish we were close enough to tip a beverage. :D

X2

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
NSIan

Post by NSIan »

Aww...gee rancid,

Listen. The crossbows for everybbody laws in WI are not changing.

everybbody?

Do you studder??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You may want to re-check your spelling errors while you go looking for others!! :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

www.nsach.ca
NSIan

Post by NSIan »

Hey 45,

Didn't I read somewhere the WBH hired a lobbyist??? :lol: :D :mrgreen:

www.nsach.ca
TPM

Post by TPM »

A lobbyist visits with legislators and carries the message of the organization the lobbyist is paid to lobby for.

I'm a little out of the loop on this one. Exactly what message is your organization paying this lobbiest to take to the legislators?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Limbs and Sticks

Rancid all you and your band of weasels are doing is paying to have it your way, no amount of votes will change that as long as you have the right people in your pocket, why don't you admit it, you would rather hang around here and pat yourself on the back about what you've done for WI. ALL YOUVE DONE HERE IS SHOW HOW CORRUPT IT CAN BE OVER A DEER. rancid you are a liar and a cheat and I feel for the folks there to have the likes of you in the STATE OF WI.
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
TPM

Post by TPM »

Is this the first time you guys have hired a lobbyist? If so, what prompted the move to do that?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Limbs and Sticks

No shame, and won't admit it, most earn respect you'll never have it, do your weasel deals, one day someone may throw more money in the pot than weasel clan, you would probably sell every thing you have :D

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
NSIan

Post by NSIan »

Wow Rancid,

Your right on cue.......

Should be either you are or you're. :wink:

advocating for the sport of bowhutning in WI.

bowhutning?? :wink:

You may want to work on your spelling there, rancid ol' buddy and stop worrying about the forum members here!! :D :D
Ohh, I would fine tune your Civics (not civic) class work as well. Lobbyists are hired to influence legislators.

www.nsach.ca