Axiom

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

casper

Axiom

Post by casper »

Looked at the Axiom the other day. I can't believe what a great bow you can get for that price. It's a real winner. :D
christo

Re: Axiom

Post by christo »

I initially thought this was the xbow I was going to get. I think its great, just didn't quite put together enough funds for it.

Most places seem to be selling for around $550 though I've seen a few down closer to $500 now.

If Excalibur could have gotten the price down to $500 to compete with the true entry levels of the others I think they'd have trouble keeping up with demand. As it is, $550 for any brand new excalibur with most of the fixin's is a good deal.

But from personal experience I can say that $500 is definitely the big break point for many new crossbow hunters out there.
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

I wanted a phoenix last year but couldn't afford it. I also wanted to start with a new bow, so I saved for the last year or so untill I had the funds. I have found over the years it is better to wait and get what you want than to settle for less!!

That said the axiom looks cool. It is basically a phoenix without the dissipator pads. Great bow for the price! :D
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
Big John

Post by Big John »

The bow is an Excellent value. You can always add on as time goes by and you get more money.
I see no reason to go any cheaper myself. Remember these are Excaliburs. They will hold their value for a long time.
As well, the extras will always be available to go with all the Excals to dress them up to whatever you wish.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
casper

Post by casper »

500.00 is way to much. Check with Dan Miller at 740-483-2312. You'll be glad you did. :D