New Member, well kind of.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longshot

New Member, well kind of.

Post by longshot »

Hey guys. My dad signed me up as a member two years ago but we have had some problems logging on but Mr. Peter got that fixed today. I wanted to add my turkey picture in the contest and even though it says that I am a new member starting today, Mr. Peter said that he would confirm that I have actually been a member since 2008. I'm sure that you guys know that my dad wouldn't say something if it weren't so. I guess you all might want to know who I am. This is Tyler, raydaughety's son. I look for ward to participating here on the forum as long as you all don't believe anything that dad says about me unless it's something good. I keep in touch with some of my friends like Saxman and Mike P using my email account. I hope that it's ok if I join the contest so that I can beat dad :wink: . He hasn't killed one yet but I got one on youth day. I look forward to talking with you all on here.

Tyler
Dereck

Re: New Member, well kind of.

Post by Dereck »

Congrats Tyler

I don't think it will be a problem.
I think I have seen your picture on here as many times as your Dad's.
You kind of have a been a member by proxy anyway. :D :D
Tenpoint Matrix
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Tyler,welcome to your own heading .I'm looking forward to your future posts.I always enjoy reading your dads posts about ya'lls hunts.Congrats on the big turkey.
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Welcome aboard Tyler!!!
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Welcome to the forum, again! Congrats on the turkey!!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
longshot

Post by longshot »

Hey Mr. Paul! How is Texas? I can't wait to come back and hunt but with dad losing his job and his badback it may take a year or two but I know that he is doing the best that he can. Man we had us a time in Texas didn't we. We just didn't get to spend enough time visiting. Next time we'll have to catch dinner or something. I really want to thank you and the rest of dad's friends on here for praying for him. He is not doing well but dad loves God and knows that he will see him through it. After dinner dad is going to help me put my turkey on the contest page. He sure was a nice bird and came in running to dad's mouth call. I sure hope that dad gets him a turker in the next 2 weeks. I look forward to meeting all of my dad's friends on here. :D OH, hey Newguy and One Shot Scott!
saxman

Post by saxman »

Welcome longshot :D
Glad to see you with your own account.
Not many new mwmbers start out with your credentials.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
longshot

Post by longshot »

Hey Saxman :D . I never did get back in touch with you after dad got out of the hospital last sunday because he said that he wanted to thank you for what you did. He was in there for a whole week and boy was he ready to come home. That sure was scary but we'll keep praying that he will get better. I hope that you are doing well. We have been praying for you too. I better get to bed before mom starts fusing at me. I'll talk to you soon.

Tyler
wabi

Post by wabi »

Welcome to the forum as an "certified" member Tyler! :lol:
wabi
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Hey Tyler,Hope ya'll get to come back to Texas real soon.Ya'll had a heck of a hunt last fall.I would love to take you out to dinner and get a longer visit in.I guess I missed something about your dad being in the hospital.I'm hoping he's better,and praying that his job situation works itself out.I have faith that it will.Good to hear from you,and I will try to stay in touch better.Paul
blondeee

Post by blondeee »

Hey Tyler..... Your an old hand at this now! Glad to see you on here - and look forward to your great hunting stories!!

Ric and Joanne
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Congats Tyler. You have a great dad, he is so proud of you. So much fun to be able to take a son or daughter out hunting.
Raymond
Big John

Post by Big John »

I'll keep my eye out for your posting name! Your an excellent young hunter already, and I look forward to many of your stories to come. Tell your Dad, To take it easy and relax, or he will end up like me! :wink: :shock: :)
He has a long life still to go, and I'm sure it will be full of excitement with you beside him along the way!!
Now lets see the Bird!!!
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
huntone

Post by huntone »

Welcome tyler, nothin like some friendly competition with your dad. :wink: Want to hear all about your hunts on here. Congratulations ! :D
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Welcome, Tyler! Been following your exploits for a spell now. Good luck in the contest!
"Eze 18:21"