Anyone heard from

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Anyone heard from

Post by Raymond »

Hey has anyone heard from Terry, aka Munch? I don't remember seeing him posting for a few days.
Raymond
mtbyak

Re: Anyone heard from

Post by mtbyak »

It is turkey season here right now so I imagine he is out after the creature every free moment he has :D

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Ok, Thanks,
Raymond
munch

Post by munch »

how are you ray i have been hunting hard .i put in the order for your custom mount 35 days ago and was finally told yesterday was the day so i gave them a days grace and called today.he tells me they are haveing problems cutting the small letters and after a few trys can not solve it .he did ask if i would use better material.(6061 alum) we have talked about this before it's much better stronger and lighter by 1oz the cost is more but he said he will cover that. it's his problem not mind so i told him to go ahead and monday he said he will have 2 custom 12 deluxe 18 lite and 18 y style so we should be good till fall.i also picked up some posts and a custom string jig from a new shop monday the guy does great work i will post some picks when i build a string .so far only made them for longbows but will make one for my crossbow soon .thanks for asking ray hope your doing ok this week terry
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Good to be able to hunt for turkeys, eh Terry. If I am well enough next spring I will see you for my very first Turkey Hunt. It gives me goose bumps to think about hunting for my first gobbler, :lol:. This week I have felt like a million bucks at times and then oh boy like a rusty old penny. I have my appointment date for the hospital. I am going in on May 31st. Nice to hear about the mounts, we should be able to sell a few on my end also. Mine is going to look great for my crossbow. Are you going to start with strings also? Has Kristen had any luck taking her gobbler yet? I can't remember if you told me or not. The memory is awful poor, when they look inside they will probably see the biggest black hole anyone has ever seen, :lol:. Then after a short time, I will be back in the hospital for some other procedures. Carolann knows what they are. I can only remember certain things and it takes me a long while to write some emails and do other things. I cannot even shoot my crossbow because of medical issues. Some days I can function normally but they are far between.
Thanks,
Raymond