I feel better now!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Re: I feel better now!

Post by crazyfarmer »

how did they get 370fps from the 225pound model? No fieldtip?

they have a bunch of bonesplitters LOL.. guess they couldnt steal any of the good names taken? LOL
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Bill T wrote:Whew! I just realized that I don't need to be angry about Maximus any more. It suddenly occured to me that it's not a Chinese copy of an Excalibur, it's a Chinese copy of a Middleton!
That's a load off my mind, I feel better now. I think I'll go turkey hunting.
LOL , like I said when you first told us, you picked a good time for a exit plan, if a lawsuit were to happen it would have consumed your life for years. Courts drag things out in this province and only the lawyers get rich. Now you can laugh cause Middleton likely has 25 years to go to get bought out with more compatition on his hands. Just think of the gray hairs he will have! :) :) Excalipur will always remain #1 in the recurve market, something you can always be proud of.

What's your next gr8 adventure? Excalipur Downriggers? Maybe call them "Stayner Riggers"! LOL
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

I know how much I don't know about downriggers,I'm smart enough to stick with what I'm good at and I'm not greedy enough to copy someones life work in hopes of making a quick buck. My guess is that the Gent from Walker will eventually realize that he should have stuck with downriggers too.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I am guessing that the new owners of Excalibur are more accustomed to wearing suits and ties then camo. For that reason I can only assume that they are prepared both financially and ethically to give the imposters the legal spanking they deserve. They have a huge financial interest to protect, and I am betting some very entertaining law suits are soon to follow. Now with DM in the US I am sure they will keep him busy for a while. I also predict that Maximus will see a quick demise.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string