Video Eyewear

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Farmer

Video Eyewear

Post by Farmer »

What will they think of next. Reminds me of the gadgets from an old James Bond movie.
Has anyone here tried this product out?

http://revolutionaryoutdoorproducts.com ... 5Qodhka3nw
Hazmat

Re: Video Eyewear

Post by Hazmat »

Looks interesting

I think Dog the Bounty Hunter uses these glasses

I am interested in recording my Hunt's this Fall and this could be one of my options as well as a video camera on a GP/Munch Mount and or a camera on a arm fastened to my tree stand.
I am concerned about the noise my video camera makes when it powers on as well as when I hit the record button! Are there any forum members out there proficient in camera electronics that might be able to help me disable this feature ?

Has any one succesfully recorded their Hunt?
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

i have just recieved shipment of the i-kam xtreme video and sound glasses . have just tried around the house .so far they have great video. have not tried out the sound . not very handy on computer. will be a little while before i can get any thing on air. paul.
Hazmat

Post by Hazmat »

Pink Panther,

Are you distributor? If so any idea on price?

I am interested in your review of the I-Kam extreme for Hunting as well as possible work applications for this product.
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

hi hazmat no iam not a distributor . they can be bought online at the long range hunting store . the price is 159.00 plus all the fees at the border . i have tried the video and sound together , then played it on the computer , it is the same quality as the video on the web site, out this morning for a lake trout fish at eagle lake hope to land a few. going to try the glass out on the lake.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

One thing to keep in mind is that when game animals are most active, careras are the least effective. I have a bushnell videoscope and its the same thing with that. It has to be bright because typically these cameras dont have lights! Also cameras are sensitive to temperature. During early winter you may have some problems with the camera not functioning properly.

These are just a few things I have encountered while trying to video my hunts.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-