Thank you Pydpiper

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

huntman

Thank you Pydpiper

Post by huntman »

I had a situation at my home last Wednesday night. I went into my shed to get some chemicals to add in the pool. It was late at night, I turned the light on and went to put my hand into the bucket to grab some cholorine pucks. All the sudden a raccoon popped his head out of the bucket, I must admit it startled the hell out of me. I went to grab a hockey stick to take matters into my own hands, i thought about the vortex but didn't want to put a whole into the side of the shed. Anyways when I went back one friend turned into five. My wife is the biggest city girl around so she was histrical and started looking for a pest removal company. I stopped her and sent a pm to pydpiper (david). David called me first thing the next morning and although he couldn't make in out due to other work restriction and the distance between us, he helped me out tremendously and saved me alot of money. With a few tricks of the trade my friends are gone and the shed is now back to normal after some major cleaning.
Thank you very much for your time David you are a very intelligent individual and a pure gentleman.
Pydpiper

Re: Thank you Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

This thread was a nice way to start a day!
It was my pleasure Armando, I only wish I could have got up there to give you a hand. I am happy to hear it all worked out in the end.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

He gave me some valuable info on removing pack rats too. My place was loaded w/ them. He told me I couldn't trap them, which was a challenge for this old fart. He was right, lol.

Thanks Pyp! [yeah, I still got traps set, but you knew that!]
"Eze 18:21"
Normous

Post by Normous »

A shining Crittr' Gittr' of a gentleman!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family