Checking in

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longshot

Checking in

Post by longshot »

Hello. This is Tyler checking in to see how everyone is doing. Hunting season is just around the corner isn't it? It's been so hot here I don't know how much hunting I'll get to do. I haven't heard anything about NC allowing crossbows yet but I'm sure that the word will get out once they make thier final decision. Hey, if anyone finds out about the final decision could someone let me know me? I'll try checking the forum every day if I can. If they are approved I'll try and get deer with Dad's crossbow. Dad's only been gone for a week and a half now but it seems like months. This is going to tough but all I can do is pray. I hope that you all will do the same.

Tyler
lscha

Re: Checking in

Post by lscha »

You got it!
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Hey buddy, as I said in my email, I'll be flying home this weekend. Laura, I appreciate you settling his mind. I hate being away from my family.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Hot here in Ar, too Tyler! Gonna stay that way waaay past when our season opens. Best wishes and prayers sent for both you and 'Pop's'.
"Eze 18:21"
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Hey Tyler,
Hope that your dad gets home fine and all is well.One of the great things about this forum is that it is like a BIG family.If you ever get to needing to talk or just want to visit you can come on the forum and LOTS of people know you and care about you,and are interested in what you are thinking or wanting to talk about.It can be a great release.You can also PM me if you want to.I will try to respond as soon as I can.I hope that the weather lightens up on ya'll some,we are getting the rain from the storm in the gulf.That has cooled us off some and given us some badly needed moisture.We had a really wet winter but have had a really dry late spring.It was sure starting to get dry,but this will help.Our season(archery) startsOct.2nd and I am trying to get finished with the lane trimming and fixing up the stands.I also try to keep the grass and weeds cut down real close around our cabin to help keep the snakes down. This rain will mean that it needs mowing again. Oh well.Give your dad a hug and ya'll have a good fourth of July.In my thoughts and prayers.Paul