Happy Independance Day!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longshot

Happy Independance Day!!!!!!

Post by longshot »

Not only are we celebrating the signing of the Declaration of Independance, here at my house we are celebrating the return of my dad. His plane will land in about 1 hour. Here is a something that I read yesterday and would like to share it with you all.

The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific to the Atlantic – have always blown on free men. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

Weather you have a cookout or go to a special place to watch the fireworks I hope that you look around and see your family and friends there with you. I know that I will and I will also be greatfull for our freedom.

Well, were going to go pick dad up at the airport. Please keep he and others that are sick in your prayers.

Tyler
crazyfarmer

Re: Happy Independance Day!!!!!!

Post by crazyfarmer »

did see you post till I made mine LOL... Happy 4th excal and everyone here.... We cooked out yesterday with a bushell of crabs and are doing the same later today on the water. Will top it off with some things that go boom in the dark:)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Tyler, have a GREAT 4th of JULY!!,and give your dad a hug!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I made it home folks. It was a long flight and it sure is good to be home :wink: . It's time to start shooting and getting ready for the season.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray