A dear friend in need

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

A dear friend in need

Post by raydaughety »

Hey folks. I hope that everyone is doing ok. First of all, I for one am honored to be called a friend by Mike P weather he posts here on the forum or not and I know that there are many here that care greatly about he and Mrs. Annie’s' well being. That said, I got an email from Mike last week with some disturbing news. Mike and Annie had been summoned to Umea, Sweden where Annie's mother lay gravely ill with a very poor prognosis. We have been praying for Annie, Mike and their children all week. The fight ended this morning. Mike sent me an email letting me know that Annie's mother had passed away at the age of 88. He had some inspiring things to say about his mother in law and we all know that Mike tells it like it is so I know it is true. Because many of stories that he shared with us included "the Swede", Mike thought that you all would like to know. I encourage you all to pray for Annie and Mike as Annie is taking her mother's passing very hard. As any good husband should do, Mike is giving Annie all the time that she needs and will stay in Sweden until Annie is ready to come home to the states.

If anyone would like to send a private message to Mike, please send it to me via PM and I will copy them all to an email and see that he gets them. I will also be praying that Mike will reconsider his decision and come home to Excalibur. Folks let me say this. Time is short for all or us and we never know when we will be standing before God, unclothed, and answer for our sins. I for one don't look forward to the judgment as I have sinned a plenty in my lifetime. If those of you have a problem with Mike over what caused him to leave, rethink your position. He has asked for forgiveness from us for what he did and instead of forgiving him as God has already done, some have chose to throw it back in his face. Have you ever said something that you regret? I'll bet that you have. Anyhow, I'm just say that it's sad to open the forum to see Mike P, Grizz, Saxman, FLbuckmaster and so many other's absent from the forum. This used to be a great place and now it feels as if a piece of my heart is missing because you folks are like a family to me. Again, please rethink you position on how you treat people, you may be the one that makes a mistake tomorrow. Will you be forgiven by you peers? Please think about it.

Again, please pray for Mike and Annie and I pray that you all have a great hunting season.

God Bless,

Ray

NOTE: Please excuse the spelling and grammar. Y'all know the drill :oops: .
Last edited by raydaughety on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: A dear friend in need

Post by Doe Master »

Ray his stories are dearly missed . PM sent .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Normous

Post by Normous »

Deepest sympathy to the Boeh family.
Norman and Patti
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Ray, add me to your list. He told me he has to travel to town for 'Net connection, so there's a lag time.
"Eze 18:21"
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

The entire Boeh family will be in my thoughts.
huntman

Post by huntman »

I know Mike has been gone for some time, but am i the only one here that doesn't have any clue what Mike said that people found offensive. I have even looked in past posts and cannot find a thing.

I'm sorry for his lost but still very confused and for a man of his talent with words, what would be so hard to "take back" whatever was said???
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

my thoughts and prayers for the Boeh family are being sent :wink: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Norlander

Post by Norlander »

Very sad news Ray.
Here's hoping Mike and Annie can cope with the loss and the scars heal quickly.

I'm with huntman on this. I have no idea why Mike P left the fold but I can't imagine he or anybody else on this forum did or said anything bad enough to drive him away.
We can't afford to lose any good people and from what I've gathered, we've lost a few of them.
If anyone cares to enlighten me, feel free to send me a PM.
Jerry
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I extend my condolences as well to Mike and his family.

I have no idea what "upset the apple cart", and don't much need to know, either.

The issues we discuss here are, when the truly important things in life are considered, are pretty darned trivial. There's no good reason to hold a grudge.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Your not the only one huntman.

My condolences.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.
Esox

Post by Esox »

Ray, I'm gonna join the chorus.... Actually I've been MIA on the forum for quite a while now, but I do like to hear about the folks I've come to know here. So please send my sympathy to Mike P and his family and send my hopes that he returns to the group...
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

You know we're in too. Please let Mike know we're thinking of Annie and her family at this time. Also, let him know that we miss him.... !!!! :(
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

My Prayers to the Family for their Great Loss..

I too have no clue what happened, all I know is I look in vane daily for his posts, and wish for his return.

PS; I wish MikeP had been my English Teacher in High School instead of the crabbie ole Nun we had.

Migabby
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
saxman

Post by saxman »

Prayers sent.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting