Kodabow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bkisel

Kodabow

Post by bkisel »

Hi,

Have any of you folks checked out this CB http://kodabow.com/? Found it advertised twice in the new PA Hunting compendium. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IMHO it is one ugly looking CB. Any real competition for Excalibur?

Bill K.

[Search on "Kodabow" came up negative]
raydaughety

Re: Kodabow

Post by raydaughety »

Guys, I don't know what crossbows ya'll were looking at but the ones in the link are awesome looking bows. I like the AR style as it makes the bow look traditional :roll: . I mean I like my Excalibur but it just get's boring watching the same arrow go into the same hole, time after time after time again. I ordered one and it should be here by the weekend.......NOT :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sorry but I had to Bob. Just returned from pain management doctor and for some reason I am soooo happy :mrgreen: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

only 155lb available and price WOW.

Don't think Excal has to worry about these guys
Tenpoint Matrix
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

omg? training wheels too, lol ,,,,uggg i just threw up in my mouth twice :? ..............bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
PetroleumJellyFish

Post by PetroleumJellyFish »

It's a neat look I do like the modern twist, but you can't beat the traditional and classic appeal of Excalibur crafted crossbows. I think Excalibur captures us more into the environment that surrounds us.
Excalibur Vortex
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Ray,your soooo bad.Hope the pain management is working. I think that the reason all of us shoot Excaliburs is that we love to be bored watching arrow after arrow go into the same hole.But I also kinda think that this is why they make more than one flavor of ice cream, they are all good, but some like vanilla and some go for the triple cherry choclate swirl crunch.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

mmmmmmmm............. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray