Meet up Today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

Meet up Today

Post by Big John »

Well I sold a few more items from my collection today. :( But it was an interesting day at least.
I got to meet three more Forum members. All three were complete Gentlemen. I must say that I like when people follow through with their intentions and promises. I told all three that It will be hard for me to travel any serious distance, but I would meet half way to make the deals happen and save shipping or postage problems, as well as Firearms shipping and Transfers. They all came as promised and paid the asking price. I wanted to tell everyone here that they are all worthy of good praise. Thank you.
Dereck went out of his way to sell the Bow for me, and I enjoyed the conversation we had. Please help out the young lad who bought it from me. He needs to start off on the right foot! Terry came down and grabbed up my 1187. He is a rather nice Gentleman to talk with. We probably could have talked quite a bit longer. :) He seems very knowledgeable in Hunting, and has a U.S. background. If you need someone to keep company on a hunt sometime, just PM me, I'll see if the wife will let me. :wink:
Bucont, The Turkey Call Dude, a very informative and nice guy to talk with as well. At least 30 minutes worth while waiting for the next person to arrive. :) :shock: I hope your daughter does very well with the New toy. I hope you can post pics of you and her with a big old Tom this Spring or Fall. That 20 ga. should fit her perfectly! To all of you who met with me today, THANK YOU! Since I had to sell them, I'm glad they went to you guys.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Terry

Re: Meet up Today

Post by Terry »

John, it was a pleasure. The 1187 was in beautiful shape and I'm looking forward to my first hunt with it..

For sure, I'd love to fill an empty hole if there is need for another person on a hunt. I hunted for many years until the kids took all my time and I had to take a hiatus.
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

It was nice meeting you as well John.
I will help Shane out setting up his bow.The deal you gave him was phenomenal he was practically jumping up and down at work when I told him it was still available.

Thanks Dereck
Tenpoint Matrix
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

This place has some good people on it, glad it went well for ya John.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
bucont

Post by bucont »

John is one stand up guy. Have no fear when dealing with this gentleman.
Thanks John, and good luck buddy.

Bucont
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA