Excalibur Lumi-Zone Crossbow Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maddog

Excalibur Lumi-Zone Crossbow Scope

Post by maddog »

I am interested in buying an Excalibur Lumi-Zone Crossbow Scope. I have read where they were having a lot of problems with it in the past. Does anybody have any recommendations for this scope? Junk or Good ?
Chuck Gravel

Re: Excalibur Lumi-Zone Crossbow Scope

Post by Chuck Gravel »

I love mine and i think others will agree with me. Its larger than the varizone which i've never used but i've heard great things about that as well. I hardly ever use the illumination aspect but its still a neat feature. All in all its a great scope.
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

They may have had some issues with the insides shifting in the past, but the new ones work great. I have both a Lumizone and a Varizone, but I think I prefer the Lumizone even if it is a bit bulkier. The reticle is finer on the Lumizone too. I think if I was going to buy another scope it would be the Lumizone. Its a good quality scope for the money.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I have both . . .I like the lumizone, it seems to gather light a little better. You will like the lumi feature.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I target shoot at night, The illumination comes in handy there! I like the light gathering of the larger lenses too. It is a bigger scope but its worth it,
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
outdoors_al

Post by outdoors_al »

The lumizone gathers more light than the verizone, also, if you are hunting something with a dark hide like a moose, bear or even dark feathers like a turkey, having the ability to turn black reticles bright read is a huge plus. When your hearts pounding while you are trying to aim on a bear with the varizone, kinda guessing where the reticle is, being able to turn on the red illumination of the lumizone takes that guessing out of it!