I appreciate Excalibur Crossbows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Arrow1

I appreciate Excalibur Crossbows

Post by Arrow1 »

now more then ever.Without going into detail i have been playing with a compound crossbow that was,well "light as a biscuit".I promise i will never stray again.My Phoenix is dialed in and ready to roll.
curtisgreen110683

Re: I appreciate Excalibur Crossbows

Post by curtisgreen110683 »

When I went to buy my CB I shot those "light as a biscut" bolt throwers and I thought it compared to shooting a muzzleloader, then an older gentelman shot a Excal Phoenix right beside me at the bench at the store and I said thats what I want... I don't know wht everybody doesn't shoot an excalibur...
The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands. Gen 9:2
w8cop

Post by w8cop »

My first CB was a Barnett...JUNK....My second was a Phoenix...I LOVE it !!!!
keen one

Post by keen one »

My first is a Vortex. I hope to be able to report in a few weeks how much I like it.

I see in the new Outdoor Life magazine a review where it was given average grades for safety and trigger. I like the ambi "hammer" safety and the trigger is just fine for the ranges I'll we working with.

The recurve simplicty is easy enough for me to change the string whenever it's needed.