Big, Bad Bill T

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryDowdy

Big, Bad Bill T

Post by GaryDowdy »

I haven't talked to Bill in a while, anyone know how he's doing?
Boo

Re: Big, Bad Bill T

Post by Boo »

Probably hunting! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
GaryDowdy

Post by GaryDowdy »

You're right! I saw on your site where you didn't want people to try and turn your hobby in a job. I know exactly what you mean! There is enough stress in this world without people trying to add to it!
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

Hopefully he's getting the new string bumpers ready to market so I can get this STS crap off my bow.
In the Wind.......
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Hi Guys!
I've been busy as heck between getting ready for hunting season, trying to coax along a few new projects with the business, and maintaining an extra farmhouse that we are in the process of selling. With the weather this summer it seems like all I've been doing is cutting grass! Kath and I were supposed to go to Africa on a hunt for plains game this summer but with everything that's going on we cancelled and stayed home. That said, we are going to go down to Ohio in a month or so and hunt with the backwoods guys for a few days and we have a hunt in Maryland with Allan Probst for Sika deer scheduled for December. Other than that I'll be cavorting in the woods and swamps with a young blonde (My lab Dusty) as much as deer hunting will allow. I'm not getting out to as many shows as I used to be since our sales staff has grown to the point where I am redundant, and although I miss seeing all of your happy faces it's kinda nice to get a break after 27 years of flogging crossbows.
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

I HEAR YOU BILL . it must be close to 20 years ago since i got my first xcal from you .i can still remember you coming to the shop and asking why we did niot have any xcals i said i never heard of them .i was hunting with a horton hunter at the time ,but ever since then i have been as excal fan 100 % .i have been taking people in to xcals ever since as well .and in all this time i have never had an xcal crossbow fail me or any of the guys that have got then .thy have worked for us thru heat snow ice and all we could put them thru .thanks for a great bow .we wishj you and your wife the very best and a happy semi retirment best of luck DUTCH from the old N. G. S .
addicted to canadian beaver
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Good luck to you in your Ohio Hunt Bill, and all the best to you and Kath, you two are one of a kind ! :wink:

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
GaryDowdy

Post by GaryDowdy »

Good luck to you and Kath, Bill! I'm back after gator with the Exomag in two days!!!