Crazyfarmers last arrows....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Crazyfarmers last arrows....

Post by crazyfarmer »

of 2010 perhaps:) Just finished all the last orders this week and they will ship out tomorrow. I usually take off from Oct till Jan to focus on deer hunting so I wont take orders unless its for a special reason. Just wanted to say thanks to all of those that have ordered this past year. I know I sold more than I expected and hopefully all have performed flawless.

here are some pics of the last batch going out for 2010... Once again, thanks and all have been blessed for find a buck of your dreams.. or backstraps for your spam LOL

bkisel

Re: Crazyfarmers last arrows....

Post by bkisel »

:) You can't tell me that folks actually buy those arrows to hunt with... they're much to good looking! :)

Bill K.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

you cant tell, but those orange ones are BRIGHT! The camera doesnt show how bright. Those are going up north over the border to get some good use in snow 8)

I take my time on these.. Not saying they are perfect, but I go out of my way to make sure the vanes are tight, the glue isnt everywhere, and that they are close in weight.

Its a hobbie and I love doing it.. Learned this from Greywolf awhile back and I think he made some of the best arrows out! I'm using one of his jigs still. Each vane is applied one at a time also
bkisel

Post by bkisel »

Ever get into feather splicing? I've done some simple two color stuff but nothing like you see here. Lining the splice(s) up with the cresting seems to be a tradition.
BTW, feathers with fletching tape works very well with arrow wraps.

crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

never messed with that.. those look great also! Ill stick to the old plastic blazers for now :lol: :lol: If I shot a recurve longbow I would attempt some of those
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Very nice! now I'm second guessing my colors. Haha, let you know as soon as they get here. Thanks again!
Crispy
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

They are just to pretty to shoot. Great job Crazy! :)
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

YOWZA! Those look HOT!!!!!! :!:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
BravoKilo

Post by BravoKilo »

I think I see mine :mrgreen:

All of them look awesome and I'm sure are even better in person!

Thanks again and happy hunting!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Crispy, they look good;) I would have done white blazers. I have 2 of mine next to yours I did. Still look good though man:)

Bravo, hope you like. Get some blood on them though.

I was slightly delayed on these with the new job of changing diapers. Thanks for everyone waiting patiently on these. They will hit the mail tomorrow so in 3 days you should have them.
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

I like the white flame wraps! Nice work Crazy, as always.
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

They're all great looking, but I really like those Orange wraps with the Yellow Blazers! I like bright fletching and those things rock!

Crazy, are those wraps? How long are they? Seems the only ones I can find are like 4 inches long!
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

A bunch of fine looking arrows you made CF
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Thanks everyone.. The wraps are 7inches long. I do some in 6-7inches depending on what someone wants. The brighter the better:)
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I like the look of the green flame arrows. When CrazyFarmer sent them they looked "ok" I guess but this one looks awesome :D

Seriously, CF makes some beautiful arrows that are very consistant in weight making them fly straight and true. Thanks for taking the time to build them as they should be CF :wink:.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray