Opening day!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Opening day!!!!!!

Post by raydaughety »

There's nothing quite like the smell of the morning air, the sound of crickets chirping and the sight of that razor sharp broadhead cradled at the end of the rail of your Excalibur crossbow. After all the hard work is complete you realize that it's here. It's the opening day of archery season and you have the best seat in the house! In case I haven't done so, I want to welcome all of the new members to the Excalibur family and remind the veteran members that it makes no difference weather you are in south of Florida or the northern parts of Canada and beyond, you folks that come to this forum are some of the best friends and man could ask for. Here, you can buy a handmade quiver mount, a custom string like none other made or some finely tuned and decorated crossbow arrows. You can also find a friend that will share in your joy following your harvest or provide a shoulder to lean on when times aren't so good. Yes, we can argue and bicker every now and then but what families don't. I don't know about you but I'm dang proud to be a member here and most importantly I'm proud to be your friend. I hope that everyone has a blessed and safe hunting season and that you will bring your harvests here so that we can enjoy the pictures and the story behind the hunt. May God bless you all :wink: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
strider23

Re: Opening day!!!!!!

Post by strider23 »

I hear you man. I got my first crossbow harvested deer a week and half ago. I've already enjoyed some venison chili and some summer sausage that came from her. It must be the crossbow factor, but I haven't been this geeked to get out hunting in years. I agree with you and hope to see lots of pictures from everyone's successful hunts this season.
LUDDY

Post by LUDDY »

Ray

Amen to that!!!!!!!!

John
2010 Ibex
Groundponder Mount
Firebolts
G5 montecs
Varizone scope
S5 string stop

Remember life is short take somebody hunting
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

Two more sleeps here and I can't wait to hit the trees with my newly acquired Equinox!!!

I smile every time I look at it and have received a great deal of assistance from the members here as well.

I don't see the bickering like I do on some other sites and really enjoy that.

Hunt safe!

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS