armadillo on a stick!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryDowdy

Re: armadillo on a stick!

Post by GaryDowdy »

strum wrote:the real proper way to eat amadillo is wrap it in tin foil;;
place on grill for 45 mins,,which is the time it would take me to go to subway and get a steak and cheese..then take off grill... eat steak and cheese ,,,,give amdiller to dog..go huntin,,

I'm with this guy!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Hoss wrote:I hate them little natures tank is what my wife calls them....Seriously they are the only known animal to naturally carry leprosy so dont handle them to much just kill them distructive things..

I never would have guessed that an animal with an armour shell is a carrier of leprosy :shock:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Nice shot Todd. Looks like you really tagged it. It is an it isn't it. Can you tell if its a boy or girl. Either way UGLY. Sure would'nt eat it. :wink:
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

hey gp,i have an exomag and want to shoot the 125 gr. rage 2's. do u have any problems with them opening in flight? local archery store recommended me not to use them. hate like heck wasting forty bux for nothing.........
strider23

Post by strider23 »

Wow, I thought those ugly little bass terds were only found in the southwest. :?
jacktar

Post by jacktar »

Gotta tell ya boys I've ate a couple of those tiny little ugly critters in florida years ago and they are as good if not better then the best pork you've ever had.
jacktar

Post by jacktar »

Gotta tell ya boys I've ate a couple of those tiny little ugly critters in florida years ago and they are as good if not better then the best pork you've ever had.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

STEELWORKER wrote:hey gp,i have an exomag and want to shoot the 125 gr. rage 2's. do u have any problems with them opening in flight? local archery store recommended me not to use them. hate like heck wasting forty bux for nothing.........
I have just recently gotten mine and only shot their practice head. Flies straight as the field point. I do not know yet on them opening early. If you search 2 blade rage on the forum someone recently posted about them and said they put a rubberband over the outside of the blades to help prevent early opening. I haven't done that yet but have had one open in my quiver. I've heard nothing but rave reviews for the Rage and finally decided to try them this year. I shot the armadillo though with a Montec G5.
Why ride when you can walk!
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

Thank you gp, i've been debating between the rage and the 3 blade spitfire. went this morning and bought the spitfires,very happy with the way they flew. I just want to shoot a head that's gonna give me a better blood trail than the smaller diam. cutting heads. hit a nice buck last year high in the back of the lungs and eventually lost the "spotty" trail but did manage to find him. Nice shot on the tank to by the way...enjoy the backstraps :mrgreen:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

[quote=The proper way to eat a 'dillo is to turn it upside down and lay it on a hot bed of mesquite coals. Leave it there for about 45 minutes. Then moving the singed belly hair away very carefully, cut a tiny slit in the stomach area. Insert a long straw such as those from Sonic Drive-Ins and bon appetit :shock:[/quote]

:shock: Now that's just plain ole NASTY!! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
GaryDowdy

Post by GaryDowdy »

We've got them all them way up in N.W. GA now. I am about 70 some-odd miles north of Atlanta and between five to eight miles from the Alabama state line.