Annie's Buck

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Annie's Buck

Post by Doe Master »

:) Thank you Mike :)
Good luck Annie on the quest for " The Buck " .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

:D :D :D :D !!
The best things in life are not things!!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Great read Mike!!!! Great to see you posting again :wink: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Great story Mike, Glad to hear your stories again. Welcome home.
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Glad your back, we missed you. Good luck to both of you, but I really hope Annie gets her deer!
Crispy
frisky

Post by frisky »

:D :D :D
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
longshot

Post by longshot »

Hey Mr. Mike! It's me, Tyler. Tell Mrs. Annie that I'll be waiting for pitures of that big old buck this fall. Tommorow is the last day of bow season here in NC and we are out of school because of the flooding. Black powder season comes in on Saturday but we will see how much the water goes down before we make plans. Welcome home Mr. Mike!
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

Thank god Mike P has posted again!! Great story as always. I really miss them. Can't wait for the story about Anne takening this buck, and lets make no bones about it shes going to take this buck!!!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Welcome Back Mike! :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

What a wonderful gift this is right at the start of hunting season! I cannot tell you how much I missed the storys about Shrader, Becker, Doc and of course you and your lovely wife Annika.

Some here may remember that I had lunch with Mike and Annika a while back while they were up here visiting their grandkids. Mike, you just cannot do justice to Annie's accent lol :D . Listening to her talk is absolutely captivating.

Thank you for the great story and please, please, please give us more!!
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Awsome read Mike ...

I have some pictures in the cue to download and post sometime next week ... One series of pictures shows a rainy morning sunrise during a goose hunt .... When I read your
" the arrival of the new day and all was right with the world "
It reminded me of that morning .

With my rural hook up being so slow , It's laborius to download and post pic's , so I saved some Ontario goose opening week pic's that I will post with some opening week whitetail pic's ( going out for 1st stand after work today = our season just opened today )

Anyway ... good to see you posting again ... The "one eye open" line at the end gave me a chuckle as well :lol: :lol: :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
catcher

Post by catcher »

passing on a buck you have a history with and 165 inches to boot , Now that is love.

Glad to see you back Mike. I have been thinking about you lately.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
Brad L

Post by Brad L »

Hello

I am not a crossbow shooter but I hold nothing against those that use them. To each their own as long as it is legal. I usually hang out at Archery Talk and I know the anti crossbow crowd can get a little verbal at times. They are fighting a losing battle and just cant read the writing on the wall. :roll:

That being said, I joined this forum so I could comment on this story. I heard about this guy named Mike P at the Excalibur forum via some of the other guys over at archery talk. They were saying that he was back and had posted another story. I decided to check it out and I have to tell you I was blown away. That is a very well written piece of journalism. And I mean VERY well written. :!:

I sincerely hope that you post more stories Mike P. I will be checking back often looking for your name. Thanks a million. Brad L