Who want's Mike P back?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Who want's Mike P back???

Total votes: 0

mikej

Re: Who want's Mike P back?

Post by mikej »

apparently i missed something here , mike p and ray leaving? grizz is hardly heard from any more , what happened anybody care to fill me in? why is mike leaving
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Missin

Post by Missin »

When a FORUM becoms your family, i think you really need a reality check. Im only new and dont even remember him. It also may be different for some that personally know him. But really, its a forum, its the internet. Not life.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

one shot scott wrote:
wheelie wrote:
Migabby wrote:If there was an Issue, Bill T. would have never let him continue with the Kids. That Simple Folks!!!
HARK, I feel like a mushroom here.

I dont know what your talking about wheelie, I am a volunteer for this program, I have heard nothing negative about it, nothing at all......
HUH??? I must be missing something here. What's this have to do with the price of eggs? I am so confused. I go hide under some **** for awhile till things settle down and one can have fun and joke around again. I will say this:
Politics in life is only good when you get a paycheck and good goverment benifits out of it! And please nobody fill me in because I really don't wanta know what went on.
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

MikeP in my opinion is a class act. I am very disappointed by the fact that so many have opted to fade away than to stand their ground. Our spats are beginning to become amusing to some who would see our choice of hunting fade away too. Shame, it use to be a place that we could come and share with each other, instead it is becoming a war zone...and the enemy is us. :(
wabi

Post by wabi »

I can remember the time I had a wound that was starting to scab over and heal. I scratched the scab off and the wound became infected. :shock:

I'm not going to comment on the subject line, but it seem this thread has opened some old wounds. I sure hope we can avoid any infection. :wink:
wabi
ch312

Post by ch312 »

well...the turd to blame insulted mike and recently started a thread that was basically calling mike p out.

i was also insulted by the same member last year. his private messages wreak of arrogance and it seems like the excalibur members somehow owe this guy something. once you get him into private messages he is definitely NOT the same guy who posts publicly. i really dislike his attitude and his self entitlement. im thinking my last message to him was a wake up call and maybe he finally realized he's an idiot as it went ignored.

its a shame that we will no longer be reading mike p's stories just because one tool ruined it for the rest of us. instead of having a vote to get mike p back, id rather see a vote to get this other idiot to leave :wink:

ill let you guys figure out who it is...
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

wabi, the scab has been scratched. My memory isn't what it used to be, but here goes:

Mike P posted a political pic in OT that had circled the internet. Obama had an asinine grin on his face, nothing unusual there, but the camera angle caught a young girls head in what could be taken as a suggestive pose. This was at a public event, fwiw.

Had the offense taken by whoever been handled via pm, the whole deal would never have happened. We'll never know now, but my bet is the post would have been deleted.

Once the crap hit the fan, blood in the water followed, as it usually does, and Mike P sailed off into the sunset.

Once again, pm's are wonderful tools.
"Eze 18:21"
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"Forgive your enemies, but remember their names" JFK :| :|
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Mike p is an author, among other things. He get's paid for supplying strories to an unknown by me number of places. He didn't volunteer the info and I didn't ask as the knowledge of this came from a 3rd party.

We were getting the milk w/o paying for the cow, imho. And damn good fresh unsold milk at that. Milk he could hardly sell down the line somewhere else after giving it free to us munchkins, so those stories were labors of love in my book. he's also a giver back type having sponsoreds some youth hunts on 'the farm' which is where his idea of Excal For Kids came to light.

I rember discussions w/ him while he was waiting to catch Bill about the program, Sax was involved also and got the sh!ts of the waiting so he went ahead w/ his own equipment. I was working on a solo endeavor here where I do the scutt work and a buddy would do the hunts.

Not exactly what Mike was setting up, but close enough to judge the kids stick w/ it factor or find another needy kid. we had some spirited discussion[s] to know who would do what when and where.avail ...Once he bailed, is when it all fell apart.

My saituation was i had kids to train some on deer hunting /bow operationsafety/scent. My partner could put them on deer virrtually daily but not too mucho time to do both my end and his. I has all the timeneeded but not the physical health to get up close enough.
alot of scut work time to give.

Summed up, we lost more than the stories and jokes he pull on himself as much as us.

Mebbe someday the sun will shine again on so many fronts. Yeah I miss him a bunch.
"Eze 18:21"
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Man , this thread got hi jacked !

Trust me ... I enjoy Mike P's stories as well as the next , and I do my best to stay out of the forum politics .... but this is getting ridiculous , recent PM's I've read , and recent mudslinging , have shown me some peoples " true colors "

I want to change my vote to # 3 ( I could give a rip either way ) .... and hope this dies off !

Anybody got any good hunting stories !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "