old topic/ new info

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Turtleman

old topic/ new info

Post by Turtleman »

I inquired , like a few of you, about the La posada excalibur hardcase. I know of at least one that got purchased but when i inquired it was way too expensive for my blood when shipping was involved anyway i received an email from them saying they now have them in maine and the price was around 200 with shipping and to just send CC info. I was wondering if this is a scam and others have received it as well or this is legit? Just curious how many others received this email.
I am currently working on a hardcase myself. I have worked on the mold for about a year and a half off and on. I just about got it finished and it will be ready to make a few here shortly probably after hunting season. These will be made of fiberglass and very nice with foam interior etc. I have a background in boat building and am friends with master boat builders /fiberglass professionals so i am with good hands and this should be an awesome product, i will send out pics when done with a final product! I have always been the type that if i want something in particular and don't see it or what i do see is junk , i make my own!
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
radio2operate

Re: old topic/ new info

Post by radio2operate »

Waiting to see the results.