Rumor! (Vixen's)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Rumor! (Vixen's)

Post by vixenmaster »

There was another Rumor started but i traced it back to the original begining pt, twas none other than the famous Tick Toters of Mo. They had spread that Excal would no longer be making any models above 175 lb. because it would allow hunters to shoot through smaller opening because of flatter trajectory! They also had said Excal was coming out with a T-hole stocked vixen! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
DJH

Post by DJH »

Right now I don't have a crossbow to field test and review for the magazine. I can hunt with whatever bow I choose - and what might that be? Well this is what I am carrying into the woods right now and for those of you who know it’s every curve, even under a layer of custom camo you can still tell that this is the tried and true brown Vixen, one of the finest and most reliable crossbows every made. The only one that gives it any competition in my mind is the 6-Point GT Flex, and that is partially because it has an ACCU-DRAW cocking device built right into the stock. Both are light, quiet, deadly accurate, extremely user friendly and will blow an arrow through any critter on the North American Continent. Why would anyone need anything else? But that is just my personal opinion, I could be wrong.
DJH'S PET CROSSBOW
DJH'S PET CROSSBOW
11-06-10 005-S.jpg (117.88 KiB) Viewed 5567 times
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
Email: [email protected]
DJH

Post by DJH »

Meet a Wisconsin Whitetail that I introduced to my Vixen just two weeks ago. It made a lasting impression on the critter, believe me.
Before meeting Vixen
Before meeting Vixen
Vixen-Before.jpg (167.93 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
After meeting Vixen
After meeting Vixen
Vixen-After.jpg (170.6 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
CBRon

Post by CBRon »

Dan, Nice paint job. I talked to you saturday when I joined the NACF . I can't wait to read the magazines. I have a Phoenix and just bought a Vixen for my wife last nite on ebay. have a nice Thanksgiving... Thanks Ron
VIXEN 2 , PHOENIX
DJH

Post by DJH »

Hi Ron - Thanksgiving Blessings to you as well. A very good friend of mine does the paint job. He does it on all weapons, doing an absolute beautiful job. He also hunts with a Vixen so he is not only artistic, but obviously a man of decerning taste, as well. Thanksgiving Greetings to all the EX-site members.

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
lscha

Post by lscha »

Hey, Dan'l. Congratulations on a beauty buck! Looking forward to next October!. And yes, that is a beautiful Vixen, also.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
DJH

Post by DJH »

Laura - I was going to ask what you know about beauty and then I looked at your photo in the Avatar...never mind!

You are going to really enjoy the landscape and wildlife at OMO, Laura. And Jim and Darlene are two of the nicest peole you will ever meet. And I just learned that they are finally getting some rain. The dates have been set and we will be the first group in there to help them thin out the big buck that are left over from this year. Becuase of the drought and huge acron crop the bucks stay in the deep woods. The nailed a half a dozen, one really big one, but for the most part they left most of them for us next year. We will have fun in the Ozarks.

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660