CONTROLED HUNT IN SOUTHERN ONT

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dutchhunter

Re: CONTROLED HUNT IN SOUTHERN ONT

Post by dutchhunter »

well we made it thru the week .ot three deer and two yotes for 4 guys
this was wensdays deer
i shot two yotes as well as a deer .we seen a lot of deer and a lot opf yotes .we would have liked to see somw snow but you get what comes .all in all we had a lot of fun a nd a real good hunt i seen about 25 deer all week DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Good on ya Ed.
I see you still drive that dodge too. Yesterday when I was going through town I passed a Chev Avalanche with an Excalibur sticker in the back window, thought it looked like you. Apparently not.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

the dodge . i have had her for about 10 years now put over 400 k on her . the worst thing i had to do was rebuild the rearend . had a posi rear end built by a good freind other then that just the normal wear and tear fuel pump water pump and stuff . it has the 318 motor and i could not have been happyer ith this truck .But the time has come to start looking for a new one as she has come down with a bad case of cancer holes in the cab corners over the wheels bumpers are wore right thru .just like getting rid of a good freind and i am not sure what to buy now . she still runs like a champ and has a close place in my heart .this turck has been on so many good hunts all over ontario .been loaded with 9 deer at one time i have even slept a few cold nights in her . never had a crash with her but she has had to be towed out att least 20 times as i have a very bad habit of driving it like a tracktor .what to buy now i am at a losse as to the new trucks out there today . were to start i love my truck DUTCH :roll:
KBW

Post by KBW »

:shock:
2010 EXCALIBUR VORTEX FLEMISH DYNA STRING RIGHT.STUFF,PACKAGE
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

what truck would you buy if you needed one now DUTCH