O/T Blessings

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

O/T Blessings

Post by vixenmaster »

I am thankful & praise the Lord i do get some. Every morning i wake-up is a blessing, in 1 yr our Land in Mo. will be paid fer. Have begun work on our 1978 Toyota HiLux pickup soon it will be running again & is so needed as our 90 Burb at 278,000 is slowly playing out. We were blessed with 5 deer to share & fill our freezer n can, blessed with fallen trees fer our firewood so i don't have to cut any standing one's down. The list goes on but were Blessed & i hope all on our Forum are too. Have a great Christmas ppl. & a Happy n Wonderful New year!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
awshucks

Re: O/T Blessings

Post by awshucks »

You've come a long way the hard way from having to boil all the salt out cutting grass in Tenn in the heat cause the land lady's cat was sleepin in the cooler am's, lol.

Miss 'em yet? :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
lscha

Post by lscha »

I, too, am thankful for all my blessings. No one has it better than me.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
wabi

Post by wabi »

Warm house, food on the table, and a loving family to share it with, what more do we really NEED?
wabi
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

wabi wrote:Warm house, food on the table, and a loving family to share it with, what more do we really NEED?
Absolutely nothing Wabi, nothing at all :D
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
frisky

Post by frisky »

wabi wrote:Warm house, food on the table, and a loving family to share it with, what more do we really NEED?
X3
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

We often get our "wants" confused with our "needs". I'd think it would be safe to say that the Lord has blessed most all of us with far more than we need. Good thing to remember here around Christmas time.
DEO VINDICE
WTB

Post by WTB »

Tired Rooster wrote:We often get our "wants" confused with our "needs". I'd think it would be safe to say that the Lord has blessed most all of us with far more than we need. Good thing to remember here around Christmas time.
Amen to that! I really did't need to purchase the new Vortex. I could have used my 308 Win. I wanted it.

The Lord Blesses Me and Mine always. He answers prayers whether they are what I pray for or not. I am sure grateful for that. We should always pray His Will, not ours.

Since July 2006 til Nov. 30th 2010 I've gone through three major joint replacement surgeries and two back surgery. I got a mersa staph infection in my spine with the first back surgery and a major pulminary embolism with the bi-lateral knee replacements in March 2010. I was able to fill My tag and freezer this season with my "Wanted" Vortex.

It is only by the Grace of GOD that am sitting here now to right this!

May the Lord Bless and Keep You All!!