Lone Wolf treestand ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cabinfever

Lone Wolf treestand ?

Post by cabinfever »

I'm considering a new climbing treestand and want to know if anyone has tried the lone wolf sit and climb with the sling style seat.
It looks like it would be easy to setup on the tree.
My current climber is a pain to put on the tree but it is comfortable and secure, but it is heavy and noisy (treelounge).

Thanks
Stephen
exocet 200
grounponder
lumizone
mathews switchback
high country extreme
agingcrossbower

Re: Lone Wolf treestand ?

Post by agingcrossbower »

I do not own one but it seems the faverite of any guide I have been with. Super light and quiet. :)
munch

Post by munch »

i'm on my second one and love everything about the stand except the customer service was not what i expected.i had a problem with the straps that hold the 2 sections together well climbing.called many times and could not talk to anyone they never did fix what i thought was there problem i payed to have it fixed else where.if not for the fact they are everything they say about them i would have changed brands .
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Bob64

Post by Bob64 »

I have the Lone Wolf sit and climb stand and it's great. Very quiet and not that heavy. I also have the Lone Wolf stand with the climbing sticks. I use the climbing sticks more than the sit and climb because of the type of trees where I hunt. If you want to get really P##!ed off, then get all settled in, bow pulled up, then drop something important. It's happened to me more than once. Good Luck!
watamach

Post by watamach »

It's light,compact and fast. I really like mine and find it comfy for up to 3 hours. The summit is much more comfortable but it's massive and requires a little more set up time. I'm 5"9 170lbs and it suits me well but if you're a bigger guy it might not be the best.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Ive had one for years just purchased a new seat and new cables for safty reasons.. I am 6ft 270 lbs. ( they make a bigger one these days for bigger folk) Its snug but comfortable to me..I like to find a tree that kinda starts to lean back at the spot I end up at. It makes for a nice recline. Ive sat in mine all day and I use it alot..very quiet and lite. easy to set up and In the seat when folded up i carry coats and gear in it..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

checked out a few and went with the lone wolf sit and climb, very glad i did, light, quiet, easy to set up, only thing so far i don't like is the colour it arrived in ...but will have fun painting it up in the off season, finding trees that you can get up in is a pain too...i also have some sticks and a hang on ....1-2 punch
cabinfever

Post by cabinfever »

Thanks for all the replies. Sounds like I need to buy a lone wolf.

Thanks
Stephen
exocet 200
grounponder
lumizone
mathews switchback
high country extreme