Excals New Scopes! New Info!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Excals New Scopes! New Info!

Post by vixenmaster »

From what i have info on thar be 2 of them Shadowzone is one of them & one will have a price about that $250 area. Y'all might get getstid yer upper lvl scope you have been asking fer!
SHADOW-ZONE ILLUMINATED SCOPE

Excalibur crossbow is proud to introduce the new Shadow-Zone Illuminated Scope. Based on Excalibur's famous Vari-Zone crossbow scope, the new Shadow-Zone is made with today's avid crossbow hunter in mind. The Shadow-Zone has the same basic design features as our famous Vari-Zone PLUS a dual color illuminated multiplex reticle, making it a must for hunting in the low light conditions. Like the Vari-Zone, the Shadow-Zone features Excalibur's adjustable multiplex crosshair system that makes it possible to adjust crosshair spacing for precisely 10 yard increments to match the exact trajectory of your crossbow at velocities between 250 and 350 FPS. The Shadow-Zone will be available through Excalibur’s dealer network early in 2011TWILIGHT DLX ILLUMINATED MULTIPLEX CROSSBOW SCOPE

To satisfy the demands of the serious hunter Excalibur Crossbow is pleased to announce the new Twilight DLX illuminated multiplex crossbow scope. The Twilight DLX is designed to make the most out of every bit of light to give you the brightest image possible in extreme low light hunting situations. That means clearer, crisper view for absolute target identification and precise shot placement after sunset and before sunrise when the big ones are most likely to be encountered. The Twilight DLX features a huge 44mm objective lens to gather the most light possible, a 30mm tube for unimpeded light transmission, and fully multi-coated lenses throughout to maximize clarity and brightness. The Twilight DLX comes with our famous adjustable multiplex crosshair system for accurate compensation for trajectory in precisely 10 yard increments at any speed between 300 and 400 fps, and our dual red or green color illuminated reticle to assist you in low light accuracy. The Twilight DLX will be available early in 2011 through all Excalibur Crossbow dealers.
Last edited by vixenmaster on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
one shot scott

Re: Excals New Scopes!

Post by one shot scott »

Now thats just aint fair to say something like that and leave us hanging. Any word on release dates? smuggled pictures? anything??? Who are they made by? I hope one has a built in rangefinder :mrgreen:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Normous

Post by Normous »

What's the scoop Peter?
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Historically, mum's the word from Excal until the ATA.
"Eze 18:21"
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

I knew I should have waited to buy that Lumizone. :roll: Gary
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

oh goodie, Like I don't have enough to spend my cash on.

Hunny, can I borrow your Visa card? Might not go over to well!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Thats all i have n could dig up info on so fer. They be tight lipped in their office right now, & nada a peep of any new model CB
Half Bubble Off BD360

bkisel

Post by bkisel »

OK, so what might be the advantage(s) of a high level scope over the current offerings from Excalibur?
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

OK my source says Deluxe model is $249.95 MAP & Shadowzone is $149.95 MAP
Half Bubble Off BD360

bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

if it has a built in range finder for that price on the vari-zone platform, it's going on my exocet :wink: ........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

A man can dream, right Bob? :lol: I hope it has the capability to at least have infared heat detection.
Last edited by one shot scott on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

one shot scott wrote:A man can dream, right Bob? :lol: I hope it has the capability to at least have infared heat detection.
And X-ray vision!! :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Is the one going to be a military dot type scope?? :D This is why I haven't sprung for a lumi-zone yet was hoping something better was coming.
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Im curious if these new scopes are going to have the speed compensator like the lumi and varizones do. If so I just might make the switch!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Ummm Shadowzone, kinda of a name maybe used on a light gathering 2x4x40. I am not saying thats what it is as i don't knowed.
Half Bubble Off BD360