Outdoor card price and renew!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MADMAX2

Outdoor card price and renew!!

Post by MADMAX2 »

To all Ontario hunters don't forget to renew your outdoor cards so you can hunt bunnies and Yotes and birds and ice fish in the new year.
Mine will be $110.81+14.41 HST!!=125.22 Merry Christmas!! :shock:delivery is 5-6 weeks by mail 2-3 weeks online.
The best things in life are not things!!
RDPress

Re: Outdoor card price and renew!!

Post by RDPress »

MADMAX2 wrote:To all Ontario hunters don't forget to renew your outdoor cards so you can hunt bunnies and Yotes and birds and ice fish in the new year.
Mine will be $110.81+14.41 HST!!=125.22 Merry Christmas!! :shock:delivery is 5-6 weeks by mail 2-3 weeks online.
With the sport fishing licence and small game licence...mine came to just under $160.00

Merry Christmas Dalton...you tax-sucking a-hole. :wink:
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Not sure where the money goes but you can bet not all to fish & wildlife more like pensions and highlife!!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

these fees are very disturbing. It almost promotes poaching.... or it will soon at this current rate.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Vormax

Post by Vormax »

Maybe they are trying to finance the green energy act with hunting fees :D
Pretty fancy stuff all these fees. Wish I would be at the receiving end.....
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I've spent more money and recieved less. A night of drinking at the adult type establishment. :oops: 8)

Or a tank of gas!!!!! :evil:
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
the elf

Post by the elf »

I did mine online..being a senior I don't have to buy a fishing licence any more ---
so all I bought was the 3 year small game and will pick up my deer licence in the fall.
I also did the hunting survey online---saved me postage.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you wherever you may be.

Alonzo----THE ELF.
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

Holy smokes!!! Is that what a hunting license costs you fellas in Canada every year?
DEO VINDICE
RDPress

Post by RDPress »

Tired Rooster wrote:Holy smokes!!! Is that what a hunting license costs you fellas in Canada every year?
Every three years, in Ontario, we have to renew our Outdoors Card. With that renewal, we can choose to renew our Small Game Permit (for 1 to 3 years) and our Fishing Permit (Conservation Licence or Sportfishing Licence for 1 to 3 years).

The $160.00 for mine is for the Small Game Permit for three years and the Sportfishing Licence for three years.

Deer, bear, moose, turkey and waterfowl licences are costs on top of that, every year. And thanks to our current Provincial government...they're all going up too.
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

Very, very different from down here. Not nearly as expensive as it initially sounded though. Isn't government wonderful....always seem to make a fine mess outa everything they touch. And finance their mess with your wallet.
DEO VINDICE
Dash

Post by Dash »

It's a lot of over regulation on behalf of the goverments hey, not to mention another revenue raiser for them. We'll be needing a license to go and take a crap soon :roll:
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Dash wrote:It's a lot of over regulation on behalf of the government hey, not to mention another revenue raiser for them. We'll be needing a license to go and take a crap soon :roll:
Ya mate ya got that right!! love this country not too fond of our politicians they lack common sense they make it very difficult and costly & confusing to be a law abiding citizen!!
Soon I will have to register & license my chain saw and renew the sticker every year and get a emission test every two years!! :shock: :lol: :lol: