Thanks to the wonderful person....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maple

Re: Thanks to the wonderful person....

Post by maple »

Glad you had a great outing Vix. You sure are getting closer to those deer! It's just a matter of time.

This is an absolutely serene time of year to be in the woods isn't it. The snow, freshness, and silence. Gotta love it.

Maple
lscha

Post by lscha »

I'm so glad you had a good time, saw deer and had some laughs to remember the day. That's really what this is all about.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

It's the morning after and there's still a grin on my face. :D What a great day! Thanks again to the wonderful person who set me up with Ken, and to Ken for his patience and work!

I have so add that the stand I wimped out on wasn't at all too high or too tough - Ken set it up well and it easy enough for sure. It was 100% my own lack of experience and lack of guts. :oops: I got up and came back down. Ken was so good about it! He didn't make me feel bad about it at all (I was doing that on my own. lol) Once I'd been up in the other stand and learned to hug tree for the transfer it was all good. Great learning experience! We have a hang-on in a tree on our property up north - I was just saying to Tim that next year I'll bring a few screw-ins and give that one a try. :D

It was a pleasure to meet Roland as well. What a nice guy! Enjoyed the companionship between hunts. I also got a first-hand look at that hand-made wood stock he has on his xbow - it's gorgeous!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.