Coyote hunt anyone?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

N8tr Boy

Re: Coyote hunt anyone?

Post by N8tr Boy »

I would have a couple spots but not sure how many we can take per spot as they are new properties to me. :? :?
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I could come if on a weekend, got a couple extra snowshoes, Foxpro caller, decoys. Everything needed to run a group if ya show me where
fuel80guy

Post by fuel80guy »

Id be willing to come and if your looking for a few hounds to move the yotes im sure i can use a few of our clubs dogs.
Have hounds will travel.
fratri

Post by fratri »

Well if its not to late and you can use another guy.....I got a caller and a little bit of experience that can add to the mix....if not good luck to you guys and post some pics... :) Frank
"Everthing is easy when you know how"
"Food is not grown in stores"
Fratri
bdog

Post by bdog »

Does anybody know when the fun begins?
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Pyd is doing some scouting on a couple of farms and I have put a call in to one of my landowners I was trying to get something organized for Sat Jan 15.
The best things in life are not things!!
Hazmat

Post by Hazmat »

I would like to join in the fun!

I have Mini 14 and FOXPRO Spitfire caller that I can bring out, just let me know when and where?
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I have been scouting my properties in search of a place that will support a couple/few hunters, to no avail. I have a couple that are passing through one farm, but only at night and it is only being used as a travel corridor. The majority of the land I hunt is open field with small bush lots.
This recent snow and cold may change things up a bit, the farm still has a couple deer left over from the shotgun hunt, and only recently have any animals started to pay it any attention.
I may try to get some new property, something that will allow a few guys and perhaps even dogs just to get a group together.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
fuel80guy

Post by fuel80guy »

Hey guys
Im available for a sunday hunt only as we run our hounds on saturdays.I can bring the hounds on a sunday hunt .Im hoping we can get this set up because the hounds are very effective at pushing the yotes.
Rob
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

A lot of the area that I have is no gun hunts on Sunday.I will check the one farm I think it is in Lincoln county very close to Haldimand county which is gunless on Sunday.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

fuel80guy wrote:Hey guys
Im available for a sunday hunt only as we run our hounds on saturdays.I can bring the hounds on a sunday hunt .Im hoping we can get this set up because the hounds are very effective at pushing the yotes.
Rob
Great offer Rob I have asked my land owners and they have no problem with the hounds but I can't sell the whole concession on it all my land owners have anti's in close proximity and I know the hounds can't read no trespassing :lol:
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Pyd had very little or no fresh tracks I have contacted another guy about putting on a hunt in the Cayuga area will post details when he gets back this week from up north ice fishing.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Going snowboarding this weekend with a crew at Blue Mountain and should have the snow out of my system after that and get the ball rolling for some I have contacted :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know if we can try out a mattress for camo and comfort while 'yote hunting :D :wink: We would bring it back in good shape :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

N8tr Boy wrote:Going snowboarding this weekend with a crew at Blue Mountain and should have the snow out of my system after that and get the ball rolling for some I have contacted :lol: :lol:
Should have heat, gas piped some outdoor heaters there today and going back Friday for 2 more. Supposed to be a cold weekend. At KayToo resturant, beside firehall resturant. Watch if you go close to them, flame you can't see but it is about 3 feet in the air. Burned off my eyebroews on them. Really cool heaters but I wouldn't want to pay the gas bill.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

are you there next week also, we are up Sunday to Tuesday. I plan on behaving this year as I have a bit of a bum knee and 2 years ago broke 3 ribs racing a skier :D :D I almost passed him :lol: :lol: Funny thing he"s now my labourer and there isn't a week that goes by that I remind him :P :P
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows