End of hunting season

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Maritimer

End of hunting season

Post by Maritimer »

Now that hunting season is over I am already looking forward to next year because I get to hunt with my favorite hunting partner my wife. We had a great year and I hope everyone on the forum had a good year also.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
gerald strine

Re: End of hunting season

Post by gerald strine »

That looks to be a dandy Blacktail congratulations to you and the misses.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Hunting season over? Best hunting is on now! Find yourself some crows, coyotes, rabbits. Nothing better than snowshoeing through a bush this time of year. You can walk just about anywhere that you can't get to in summer and fall. But being where you live you miss all that snow. LOL Was in Abbotsford last Feb and had all my mother-in-laws nabours mad at me because they lived under a fly-way for crows, so I bought a crow call and was out morning and evenings just stirring them up. LOL
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

CONGRATS!! I guess you could do some fishing in the off season being on the coast?
The best things in life are not things!!
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

I guess I should have said the end of deer season. I am still hunting for I am trying to harvest either a cougar or a wolf with my Exocet. MADMAX2 I am looking forward to the May long weekend that is when my friends and I go halibut fishing.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."