Team Dryfire Masked?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Team Dryfire Masked?

Post by wheelie »

I heard this is "Team Dryfire." Is it true?
That's the rumor I am spreading anyways. :) :)
strum

Re: Team Dryfire Masked?

Post by strum »

I think its vixenmaster on the left ..awshucks in the middle and wabi on the right,,boo is in there but he is in stealth mode..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

ROFLOL

That should be Xbowkidd, TPM, and VixChix with DoeMaster and N8tureBoy guesting from time to time. :D

Hope we get to shoot together more often this summer!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Vix and Tpm
I can ditto that. I missed our ganging up on the Score Pad or is that Skorpyd this past summer. Hey are you shooting in the Breast Cancer shoot? would be nice to see both of you and Ben there. Team Dryfire needs reping :wink:
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) I will shoot Friday . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I haven't booked to shoot that weekend. Friday is Ben's birthday so we're having some people over for supper. I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of the shoot - fat chick with crossbow and all that. :oops:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Ya but Monica, i have wide shoulders as you and the family know :wink: besides when they see your pink arrows they would be scared as they know you mean business :D
Doe Master I'm with the Saturday peeps.I think xbowkidd might be shooting Fri. he wasn't sure but is a possibility. That would be 1/2 of dryfire at one slotted time, not bad, dangerous 'cus you never know what happens when 2 of us get together, anythings possible :lol: :lol: :lol: At least indoors we don't have as far to walk for over shot targets :oops: :oops:
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Remember to shoot the strings without silencers . The vertical bows guys and girls really like the distinct twack . :shock: :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Doe Master wrote:Remember to shoot the strings without silencers . The vertical bows guys and girls really like the distinct twack . :shock: :)
LOL Distract twack, thats the plan hmmmm LOL

Can be no more irritated than a chinese fellow was with me last year, kept coming to get me to shoot the round. I was busy visiting. This year I will visit less in the middle of the shoot LOL Shot bad but atleast I was not crying like one I seen. Thought if shooting every becomes that stressful I will quit. Every arrow of hers was inside a quarter size hole. LOL
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

Doe Master wrote:Remember to shoot the strings without silencers . The vertical bows guys and girls really like the distinct twack . :shock: :)
they also really like it if you wait until they are at full draw and just about to release when you pull the trigger. 8)

I got asked to move a few times at the IBO's in new york this year while shooting at the practice range. The American shooters seem even less accustomed to shooting with crossbows than the Canadians do. The more we get out there the better it gets for all of us. hope to see a bunch of you there.
Team Dryfire