think i got a steal

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

okdeerslayer

think i got a steal

Post by okdeerslayer »

I'm the proud owner of an Exocet just walked outa basspro with it 549 out the door thinks that's a good deal?
Old Jim

Re: think i got a steal

Post by Old Jim »

Bought a new one from e-bay a couple weeks ago. New in sealed carton @ $463.99 plus $15.00 shipping. If you are careful e-bay a great place for good buys.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I think you did alright man! But its hard for me to say with the cnd/usd exchange. You certainly didnt get ripped off!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Dash

Post by Dash »

Great deal !
Even with parity between the Aussie and US dollar, we still get ripped off over here. It's not like they pass on the savings with changes in the exchange rates.
I buy all my spares from the US, because it usually costs me about half through ebay if you have patience and wait for the deals. Unfortunately they won't let you get weapons here directly, you have to go through a local dealer.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

thats a good deal... I stole mine on ebay brand new for 350 about 4 years ago. I didnt ask any questions :lol: :lol: After season you can get some great deals if you are patient enough!

I just picked up a few cuddeback cameras for 120 each new;) Saved 70 bucks per camera
Last edited by crazyfarmer on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Found one on GunsAmerica for $415.00 which includes shipping. NIB.
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
backwoods

Post by backwoods »

And still no one bothered picking up one for a friend........whats the world coming to..........
okdeerslayer

Post by okdeerslayer »

next on the agenda is a pink vixen for the misses she shot mine today an was like i enjoyed that i want one i showed her the pink vixen she fell in love i also peaked her hunting interest when we went to the lease today stoped an parked to walk in see if there was any yotes on the road we didnt go 2 feet jump a big mature doe an a yearling maybe 75 yards later jump a nice buck big body small spread an 6 does shes like hmmm can i shot one of those next year i was like dont see why not so i think i got me a new huntin partner time well tell i spose