Meet & Greet pics

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

Meet & Greet pics

Post by TPM »

Thanks to all who braved the sudden snowfall and made it out to the meet and greet! Great to see you folks again and great to see some of the wives along too.

Notice the big buck in the back of this picture!

The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
NewGuy

Re: Meet & Greet pics

Post by NewGuy »

Pretty good turnout, considering the weather. That 401 was a mess from Cambridge to Kitchener tonight. Especially with that stalled van in the middle lane.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Special thanks to Wheelie for the saw! It's hanging in our dining room already. (And no, Tim isn't allowed to use it up at the cabin!!! )
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Just got home. Drove back to Meaford after Kelsey's . Snow cleared up and had a good drive. No snow after Conestogo. Had a gr8 day meeting everyone. Will post some pics tomorrow.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Hope you guys had a good time, I had to unfortunatly work. I do know a few faces from seeing them on the forum and some I don't. In no particular order I see a biker and his wife, a great arrow builder and his wife, one jolly fellow known for his toats and respect after the hunt. Also, one nice gal who will fill her first deer tag with an Excalibur in 2011 with the assistance of the jolly uncle, and Tim her husband, and Ben too. Last but not least my buddy Roly who loves Ford trucks and creates very nice antler board mount displays.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Good Times Gang. Had a good time at the Breast Cancer Shoot at Bow Shop. Great turn out I thought. Doemaster made it to Top 10 with his Excal. Lot of good shooters.
Wheelie was Great to shoot with you also, lots of laughs, you fit well with Team Dryfire :D

Great to see everyone again at a Meet and Greet. Yes it was Nasty :twisted: but everyone made it home safely I hope. Roly how was your trip?
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

NewGuy wrote:Pretty good turnout, considering the weather. That 401 was a mess from Cambridge to Kitchener tonight. Especially with that stalled van in the middle lane.
Was it a white van? If it was, then it was our neighbour! We just heard from about it from him this morning - I guess the OPP were there and they had to get it towed. :oops: SMALL WORLD! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I guess with the shooting even a blind hog can find an acorn once in a while .ie X count . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Doe Master wrote:I guess with the shooting even a blind hog can find an acorn once in a while .ie X count . :)

You were in 1st place on Friday night and then in 8th place overall at the end of Saturday? Good going! I feel like I know someone famous! :D
TPM

Post by TPM »

I do know a few faces from seeing them on the forum and some I don't. In no particular order I see a biker and his wife, a great arrow builder and his wife, one jolly fellow known for his toasts and respect after the hunt. Also, one nice gal who will fill her first deer tag with an Excalibur in 2011 with the assistance of the jolly uncle, and Tim her husband, and Ben too. Last but not least my buddy Roly who loves Ford trucks and creates very nice antler board mount displays.
Also had the "brick guy" N8trBoy, the one formerly known as Dirtygun, some guy who likes fixing crossbows for Excal and Derek. :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I think that pretty much sums up the guest list . :)
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Certainly not that I didn't enjoy my company by any means, I had a Blast, Felt like I knew everyone at the table for years, next time after dinner we should all switch seats or ends because I would have liked to talk to some that were at the other end of the table that I never got a chance to. Something to think about next time if we get a nice group together again.
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I know it was a KIA, may have been white. We went to yuk yuks lastnight but will hopefully make the next one.

VixChix wrote:
NewGuy wrote:Pretty good turnout, considering the weather. That 401 was a mess from Cambridge to Kitchener tonight. Especially with that stalled van in the middle lane.
Was it a white van? If it was, then it was our neighbour! We just heard from about it from him this morning - I guess the OPP were there and they had to get it towed. :oops: SMALL WORLD! :D
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

NewGuy wrote:I know it was a KIA, may have been white. We went to yuk yuks lastnight but will hopefully make the next one.
That was the one! lol
wheelie wrote:Certainly not that I didn't enjoy my company by any means, I had a Blast, Felt like I knew everyone at the table for years, next time after dinner we should all switch seats or ends because I would have liked to talk to some that were at the other end of the table that I never got a chance to. Something to think about next time if we get a nice group together again.
I agree - would be nice to mingle more! I missed getting to know the other end of the table better - although I thoroughly enjoyed the company at our end too. Haven't laughed so much in a while! :D

Maybe next time we'll have everyone over to the house. Not a big place so it would be cozy, but it could be done!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I`m sure you would make a world class hostess . :)
Thanks for setting this up .