Trade Show

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Trade Show

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
It would be nice to have Trade Shows in Nova Scotia like I hear about on this forum. I may just have to tell the wife to start packing we are selling so we can move where there are Trade Shows like those and more game animals to hunt, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I bet she would say okay dear, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . It's just a thought Dear, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Can I get out of the dog house now Dear, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) , :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: .
Raymond
NSIan

Re: Trade Show

Post by NSIan »

We are in the midst of planning one right now Raymond. Its going to be the first Annual Archery Field Day, for NS. If you have any ideas, go to our forum and submit them.
We are aiming for the second or third week of August. The event will be held in Truro. Our hope is to have lots of hands on stuff, with a focus on the younger generation. Hopefully moms and dads will bring out their kids. let them shoot some archery tackle.

Vendors will be on site to show off (and sell) their new gear for the fall hunting seasons.
We already have several hunting orgs committed and a few vendors have agreed to participate.

Stay tuned!!
Nova Scotia Association of Crossbow Hunters.

www.nsach.ca