Marketing Dude !!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vrodman

Marketing Dude !!

Post by vrodman »

Just got home from the Eastern Sports Show and made it by the Excal booth and met Peter. Really great guy. Chatted for awhile but just wanted the guys that are on here that may have not have had the priviledge to let you know that yes he is for real. My friends bought a couple of their new sts system and I got to see prototype scopes. They looked great to me except chevrons could be just a tad bit bigger. I still like them better than what I have now though. Looks promissing. Oh, and he said he was vigorisly working on the mattress junkies.
Vortex
Boo String's
Sure-Fire mounted on front
Firebolts,110 brass inserts,blazers w/100gr.Grim Reapers
Groundpounder mount
STS
Archer Ontario

Re: Marketing Dude !!

Post by Archer Ontario »

any pics of those scopes
and when will they be out
vrodman

Post by vrodman »

No pics but one looks just like the present one and the other is a bit larger. Both have lighted green or red reticals with very small chevrons. They would be great for target shooting but being that small I think it would pose a problem in the field.
Vortex
Boo String's
Sure-Fire mounted on front
Firebolts,110 brass inserts,blazers w/100gr.Grim Reapers
Groundpounder mount
STS
AndreTTOW

Post by AndreTTOW »

Pics are up on the website...the Shadowzone scope. Looks great :D
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Honourable John Gilbert "Jack" Layton (July 18, 1950 – August 22, 2011)
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

The S5 is up now too, and the Axiom SMF
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

You guys are fast! Yes, I've just uploaded the new scope images plus images and text for the S5's, Axiom SMF and Equinox . I will keep working on updating our website over the next few days.

Peter
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Peter, I noticed that clicking on the Excalibur logo on the top left side of the page no longer takes you to the Excalibur home page.
Ya I know, I will get that fixed when I get back from Harrisburg. We will also return the forum to its previous format...we had some server issues.

Peter
mikej

Post by mikej »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:
Peter, I noticed that clicking on the Excalibur logo on the top left side of the page no longer takes you to the Excalibur home page.
Ya I know, I will get that fixed when I get back from Harrisburg. We will also return the forum to its previous format...we had some server issues.

Peter
great news , i much prefer the old format , it may be just coincidence but we seem no have way more spam with the new format than we ever did with the old one also
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective