Garbage Posted

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Old Jim

Garbage Posted

Post by Old Jim »

Is it possible to elect someone to delete the junk that has been recently posted. A little is O.K., but recently it seems like half the posts are adds or just junk.
one shot scott

Re: Garbage Posted

Post by one shot scott »

You can bet that if Peter has been able to visit the forum lately that he would have deleted it by now. It usually means that he has been too busy with the "goings on" at excalibur to do so. When he gets a chance it will be given the boot.

In the meantime if you notice spam adds then either click on the exclamation mark in the post to report it, or add the spammers name to the sticky at the top of main forum page. It will help him notice the spammers and delete them.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I sent Bill a PM about this garbage and he was away and just got back. Looks better now. :D
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Sorry guys, I was driving home from Harrisburg and was not on the forum until this morning. I have deleted all the spam. This spam stuff is driving me nuts and talking with other web developers its becoming a problem with many high-traffic sites. I'll find a solution to this crap if it kills me!

Peter
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote: I'll find a solution to this crap if it kills me!

Peter

It was nice knowing you Peter. You will be missed and not soon forgotten. :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

Nobody's blaming you I'm sure! But if you could, in the meantime, appoint a couple of well trusted guys as moderators that will only delete and ban the spammers, it would not only make your life simpler but ours as well.

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS