Firearm Registry Online

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Exocet77

Firearm Registry Online

Post by Exocet77 »

I thought I seen it posted long ago on here. But isn't there a link to a government site, where you can see and confirm what guns you own and are registered? I have all my firearms registered and have the slips for them. On the site, it is saying I only have 3 firearms registered.. Yet I have 5.. All 5 registered. Just trying to find out which 2 guns they screwed up in there system since it doesn't say. And no... since I previously registered them and was mailed the slips... I will not be pointing out their/another flaw in their system.
Pydpiper

Re: Firearm Registry Online

Post by Pydpiper »

Assuming of course you live in Canada, I do not believe that you can access the registry for that purpose, but I could be wrong. I know that shops can register and transfer by means of a computer, but I am not aware of any civilian access to determine what exactly is registered.
I would be interested in finding out though.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Pydpiper wrote:Assuming of course you live in Canada, I do not believe that you can access the registry for that purpose, but I could be wrong. I know that shops can register and transfer by means of a computer, but I am not aware of any civilian access to determine what exactly is registered.
I would be interested in finding out though.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/okbcwf/message/1130 :?:
The best things in life are not things!!
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/eCFISIWS/ ... ge=English

Looks like you can register them online but i couldn't check to see what i have registered already except a couple popped up but never gave any info as to what they were.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

gun registration like this is the first step in guns being taken away from law abiding citizens legally by your goobermint :wink: ........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

It should be abolished. What a waste of this countries tax paying dollars. It definitely could have been used somewhere else.
Cive it to me, I will invest it like like some them politicions, :lol: .
Raymond