Sexual Induendos...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bcmuledeer

Re: Sexual Induendos...

Post by bcmuledeer »

Gotcha, my bad! Sorry! :oops:I was a contributor! :roll:
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Last edited by wheelie on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Wheelie. . .planter has been here for years . . .had to change his user name due to a computer issue.

Planter . . .I'll try and cut back . . .but, you know how I am . . .tell your daughter to put me on the ignore list, just to be safe. Do not send her to the OT area, it's bad over there. :shock:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

sumner4991 wrote:Wheelie. . .planter has been here for years . . .had to change his user name due to a computer issue.

Planter . . .I'll try and cut back . . .but, you know how I am . . .tell your daughter to put me on the ignore list, just to be safe. Do not send her to the OT area, it's bad over there. :shock:

DITTO suck it up cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Remember boys, words are like arrows, once released you cannot take them back. Rude, curt, semi-insults or whatever may cut deeper than expected especially when done publicly. The forum has been pretty peaceful recently and has been an enjoyable place. Please consider what may happen when you hit the send button and be considerate. Image
Some people just like stepping on rakes
cmawdsley

Post by cmawdsley »

Boo wrote: Please consider what may happen when you hit the send button and be considerate.
It's also true that you cannot type a tone of voice. The thought you type might be hilarious in your mind, but could be construed negatively by a reader.
Everybody has their own view of where 'the line' is. Personally, I can't see mine even with my riflescope. Some folks is a lot closer, and that's their perogative.

I'm enjoying this forum, and yes, I'm new here, but I like the balance of information and fun, and sharing experiences and pictures.
Chris Mawdsley,
2011 Exocet 200
Lumizone scope
spike

Post by spike »

It is often a fine line between being considerate of each other (male or female) and being politically correct. When in doubt, err on the side of caution.

As for thinking about what I have written before hitting the 'Send' button, I try to recall my mother's advice which was "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.". Oftentimes it is better to bite your tongue no matter how provoked.

Spike
ROGER
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Yes, sometimes it gets out of hand. Its cabin fever I suspect. All in all this forum has a great and knowledgable bunch of guys and gals. The talent and generousity towards fellow members is one I have never came across on other forums. I know I value this gathering place a lot. :)
cmawdsley

Post by cmawdsley »

OTOH, a person is only offended if they CHOOSE to be. :)

Just saying. I do agree that a little goes a long way, and we need to remain respectful of others.
Chris Mawdsley,
2011 Exocet 200
Lumizone scope
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Looks like we've all got cabin fever! :lol:

Good for you guys for trying to raise the bar. Always good to be reminded that many other people lurk here and what we post can have wide-ranging effects.

Most of us here also like to have some fun.

This forum is a great place with good people. Seems like most of the members here would give you the shirt off your back if you needed one.

Personally, I can handle the humor - grew up with 2 brothers and those who know me also know that I can get off-colour from time to time - but you're right about keeping it clean. I know that some of the photos in the past have bothered me when I've had my boy sitting on my lap (the young one, not the 47 yr old :lol:). A heads up in the subject line is always appreciated.

It's good to have fun. I don't think that Planter had any problem with that at all.

Now I'm off to go post to that Sunshine Girl thread........ . . . :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
saxman

Post by saxman »

Say it,forget it.
Write it,regret it.

I've been accused of Saxual Inuendos,
I know,that's bad!!!!!
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

saxman wrote:Saxual
Took me three reads to see that wasn't something else. :shock: :lol: I have problems.

I like to kid around, but, as others have pointed out to me several times . . .I come across badly in type. I keep trying to cut out the off humor jokes, but, they keep coming up. Issues . . .I have issues.

I still love you all!
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Tom

Post by Tom »

cmawdsley wrote:
Boo wrote: Please consider what may happen when you hit the send button and be considerate.
It's also true that you cannot type a tone of voice. The thought you type might be hilarious in your mind, but could be construed negatively by a reader.
Everybody has their own view of where 'the line' is. Personally, I can't see mine even with my riflescope. Some folks is a lot closer, and that's their perogative.

I'm enjoying this forum, and yes, I'm new here, but I like the balance of information and fun, and sharing experiences and pictures.
Like what was said above ....... Different people will read different meanings into typed words, sometimes completely different from what was meant.

Remember that this is an international forum. People are here from all different ways of life, different beliefs. This forum was first started to help teach the world of crossbows to people that did not know much about them and if we do or say things that could totally offend them, causing them to maybe maybe not learn about crossbows, then are we doing a good thing or bad :cry: :( :(

I am not implying that we can not have fun in here, but we all try to invest time into starting young hunters into the hunting world. I just ask you to remember them before you punch the send button on your words. (if you really want to say it, there is the OFF TOPIC section)

saxman wrote:Say it,forget it.
Write it,regret it.

I've been accused of Saxual Inuendos,
I know,that's bad!!!!!
BAD !!!! yes that was bad, real bad and if you keep it up we will have to BANN you to the off topic section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
cmawdsley

Re: Sexual Innuendos...

Post by cmawdsley »

saxman wrote:I've been accused of Saxual Inuendos,
I know,that's bad!!!!!
I had to REED that TENOR twelve times. It's ALTOgether bad! :lol:
Chris Mawdsley,
2011 Exocet 200
Lumizone scope
saxman

Re: Sexual Innuendos...

Post by saxman »

cmawdsley wrote:
saxman wrote:I've been accused of Saxual Inuendos,
I know,that's bad!!!!!
I had to REED that TENOR twelve times. It's ALTOgether bad! :lol:
I'm watching the SOPRANOs while I REED this
Tony is mad at his MOUTHPIECE for some reason and wants to break his NECK
Make it stop!!!!!! I can BARIly stand it.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011