Toronto Sportsman Show

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Badapple

Toronto Sportsman Show

Post by Badapple »

Has anyone gone to this years sportsman show in Toronto? If so did anyone have deals on excals?
VixChix

Re: Toronto Sportsman Show

Post by VixChix »

The Bow Shop had "tax in" on their prices - I guess that's like saying "no tax".
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
David XP

Post by David XP »

Yeah they all have "deals" but each of the three retailers have different deals so as not to compete...
I bought one there it was the best deal i found yet...(bowshop)
\
Exomax 11
S5
Lumi Zone
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I bought my Vixen at the show from the Bowshop 6 yrs ago. Although the Bowshop is only a few minutes away from my house, it was a better deal than I would have gotten from them if I'd bought it at the store. The competition at the Sportsmans Show can be good for some deals, but it's not generally a place I go to shop for deals.

I go mainly to have a look at products, see what's new, but mostly I go just to enjoy seeing so much camo smack in the middle of Liberal Toronto - there's just something righteous about that! :mrgreen:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
kurisu

Post by kurisu »

I got my S5 from Bowshop at the show on Thursday for just under $44.00 taxes in. I also had a good look at the new Axiom at the Excalibur booth, it's a pretty nice looking bow up close.