Comparing Crossbows To Archery Bows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryM

Re: Comparing Crossbows To Archery Bows

Post by GaryM »

Thanks for the Wiki facts on crossbows. Everyone here already knows this stuff. Why don't you post your spam on one of the compound bow forums. They could use the education. Gary
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

GaryM wrote:Thanks for the Wiki facts on crossbows. Everyone here already knows this stuff. Why don't you post your spam on one of the compound bow forums. They could use the education. Gary

X2 a real SPAMMAL

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Why don't you grab a x-bow, climb a tree, and shoot then track a critter before you start preaching to me about a crossbow not requiring the same "challenging skills" as a vertical bow you spam bastard!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

Onc

Once again the Mental Midgets Jump on someone who makes a lot of sense but doesn't live up to their standards of AREN'T WE AII THE GREATEST, LOOK AT ME, I SHOT 20 BOLTS INTO A DIME AT 50 YARDS AND SHOT 15 DEER LAST SEASON. MY 5 YEAR OLD ONLY GOT 5 SO I GAVE HIM A WACK. You idiots wouldn't know a good post if you saw one. Why does it seem that all these jerks come from the South. I thought Sherman had them educated. Stick with CROSSBOWS and not how great you all are.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Old Jim wrote:Onc

Once again the Mental Midgets Jump on someone who makes a lot of sense but doesn't live up to their standards of AREN'T WE AII THE GREATEST, LOOK AT ME, I SHOT 20 BOLTS INTO A DIME AT 50 YARDS AND SHOT 15 DEER LAST SEASON. MY 5 YEAR OLD ONLY GOT 5 SO I GAVE HIM A WACK. You idiots wouldn't know a good post if you saw one. Why does it seem that all these jerks come from the South. I thought Sherman had them educated. Stick with CROSSBOWS and not how great you all are.
Welcome back Big Jim. Just a spammer that has had about 8 different names here. Does copy and paste well huh? LOL Since you left we got spammers now with manors! LOL
But what the hell, I am only a HillBilly with a new truck, so what would I know! But thanks because I do ride Hogs.
roly

Post by roly »

Welcome back Old Jim-Bo, great to see you here again

It's like you never left :lol: :lol:
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Guess I'm just a jerk in good company!!! Lol
Would have loved to met Mr. Sherman though...I'd like to "educate" him.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

OHHHHH a spammer and a troll all in the same thread!!! what luck :D
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

Whew! I guess I'm in the clear! :shock: I'm 6' tall, arn't Wayne Gretzky , can only shoot 20 bolts into a loonie at 50yards,are only allowed one buck a year. My sons to big to give a whack. Live in the great white North.
Crap!!!! I'm sticking with my crossbow! :roll:
Move over boys, one more jerk needs a seat!
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
Dash

Post by Dash »

Another cut/paste job?? So tell us a bit about yourself jasminemark. What do you do when your not spamming ? Its not hunting is it :lol:
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

one shot scott wrote:OHHHHH a spammer and a troll all in the same thread!!! what luck :D
bad part is the numbers in that 1st post don't add up....most if not all quality compounds are shooting faster then 340fps not just a mere 300 :lol: ........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
cmawdsley

Post by cmawdsley »

one shot scott wrote:OHHHHH a spammer and a troll all in the same thread!!! what luck :D
... and a Flounce!

from http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Flounce
Flounce - Definition

A flounce is the action by a person on an Internet discussion forum or chat room announcing that he intends to leave, however rather than making a quiet announcement and then leaving, he or she loudly and obnoxiously announces their departure, possibly sabotaging or closing some aspect of the forum or chat room as a parting shot. In most flounces, the flouncer returns after some period of time; thus, a flounce is a characteristic, exaggerated exit which is inherently insincere.

On other boards, when someone declares a flounce, they will often post a picture of a fancy woman's hat, apparently suggestive of a Victorian era woman spinning on her heel and walking away with a dramatic flourish.

So ....
Chris Mawdsley,
2011 Exocet 200
Lumizone scope
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

bob1961 wrote:
bad part is the numbers in that 1st post don't add up....most if not all quality compounds are shooting faster then 340fps not just a mere 300 :lol: ........bob

Same with the poundage of crossbows. Looks like old news. Not really sure what the point was . . .or the question? Verbage.

However, the rude comments weren't really warranted.

Looked like a spammer that wanted to get a lot of attention . . .pretty smart move. Just don't click on his link . . .ooops . . .I know everyone will click on it now that I told ya not to . . . :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Bristol stag has been posting for months now. Remember everytime you click on the link he gets a paycheck, not to mention spamming excalibur forums pays off and it keeps coming back(like it is now) and then theres always the chance of opening yourself to a virus, cookies, malware etc etc.

the troll I was refering to was Jimmy, but troll is harsh, i now think "flouncer" is more appropriate term. :D
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

cmawdsley wrote:
... and a Flounce!

from http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Flounce
Flounce - Definition

A flounce is the action by a person on an Internet discussion forum or chat room announcing that he intends to leave, however rather than making a quiet announcement and then leaving, he or she loudly and obnoxiously announces their departure, possibly sabotaging or closing some aspect of the forum or chat room as a parting shot. In most flounces, the flouncer returns after some period of time; thus, a flounce is a characteristic, exaggerated exit which is inherently insincere.

On other boards, when someone declares a flounce, they will often post a picture of a fancy woman's hat, apparently suggestive of a Victorian era woman spinning on her heel and walking away with a dramatic flourish.

So ....

Priceless!! :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads