blackjack

S5 IN ACTION...

Post by blackjack »

G'DAY HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NEW S5 IN ACTION ON DVD OR YOU TUBE. REGARDS FRANK
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
blackjack

Re: S5 IN ACTION...

Post by blackjack »

hankenhunter wrote:Hiya Frank, I did some surfing, but all I could find were how toos and testimonials. Mine is here now ,
I just have to pay for it. Could be the cold weather is still keeping most of the bows indoors. 99% of
of the reviews I read are all favorable. As soon as i can find a vid, I'll p.m you with the website.
Happy shootin,
Hank
thanks hank, we found the big diffrence mate is when someone else shoots the bow & you stand back 8 feet or so, 2 shots without them on just to refreash your memory & 2 shots with them on but whatever bills done a great job with them they really do work...frank
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
novacam

Post by novacam »

I have the S5 on my bow and there is a difference. First time I shot it I wa skeptical but the difference is there. Less twang and more of a short thud. The guys I shoot with say there is an exceptional difference, still not as quiet as a compound but then again it's not :)
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

I was shooting mine outdoors for the first time this week and was a little dissapointed and the amount of noise and vibration. Then I iimediately shot my buddies w/o the s5 and nearly defeaned myself! :o ! what a difference.

F
David XP

Post by David XP »

I have em' and i would say the quiet it down around 30 percent worth 50 buck IMO
Exomax 11
S5
Lumi Zone
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

I am going shooting today with tman74 I will bring my camera along and get some slow motion video of the S5.
Tenpoint Matrix