blackjack will be a criminal on saturday...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

blackjack

blackjack will be a criminal on saturday...

Post by blackjack »

sorry to say but as the new crossbow laws in western australia unfold as of saturday l'll be a criminal as with some of my other friends ? & just wondering does anybody have a few of those nice orange jump suits l may be able to borrow :evil: :evil: :evil: what a joke ah :lol: :lol: :lol:
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Dash

Re: blackjack will be a criminal on saturday...

Post by Dash »

I can't believe it. :evil: :evil: :evil: I was having a bad day already, but that news has really topped it off this morning. No archery clubs even put up a fight to stop this either. They basically cut crossbows out of most of the clubs and left us on our own. They're stupid enough to think compounds are different, and that the government won't do this to them next !!!
At least you'll get away with the "Collectors permit" blackjack. The amount of excals you have .... :lol:
It sounds like a club membership will be enough to keep one. Which makes it hard when most clubs won't allow crossbows ! But it will be harder to buy one now, and make them appear worse in the public eye here too. It pisses me off how one dumbass shooting someone 2 years ago, has caused all this. It was after that one shooting, that our joke of a state premier vowed to ban them. That guys an oxygen thief, and turning this into a nanny state!
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Dash wrote:I can't believe it. :evil: :evil: :evil: I was having a bad day already, but that news has really topped it off this morning. No archery clubs even put up a fight to stop this either. They basically cut crossbows out of most of the clubs and left us on our own. They're stupid enough to think compounds are different, and that the government won't do this to them next !!!
At least you'll get away with the "Collectors permit" blackjack. The amount of excals you have .... :lol:
It sounds like a club membership will be enough to keep one. Which makes it hard when most clubs won't allow crossbows ! But it will be harder to buy one now, and make them appear worse in the public eye here too. It pisses me off how one dumbass shooting someone 2 years ago, has caused all this. It was after that one shooting, that our joke of a state premier vowed to ban them. That guys an oxygen thief, and turning this into a nanny state!
ah by the way dash at a guess is a 1 xl l'm a 3 xl in the orange jump suits or is there a chance of orange camo jump suits :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

This stinks as much as your dictator gun laws . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Doe Master wrote:This stinks as much as your dictator gun laws . :shock:
you bet mate
munch

Post by munch »

frank if you and dash need a hide out i know a place.looks like the law makers down under are on good drugs .i think the only issue we have here are those little pistol style crossbows
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Hazmat

Post by Hazmat »

Black Jack,

Sorry to hear about this

Can you please post details of this new law?
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

It use to be that "common sense" was a prolific fellow, found all over the world. Now I believe "he" is going the way of the dodo. I fear this is a rising tide sweeping across the globe. I'm just glad I won't be around long enough to see it.

I wish you good luck sir!
Joe