THE WORD LIBERAL..DOES IT MEAN FREEDOM OR CONTROL?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

blackjack

THE WORD LIBERAL..DOES IT MEAN FREEDOM OR CONTROL?

Post by blackjack »

:? WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL THE WORD LIBERAL MEANT FREEDOM, FREE THINKING & A FREE CHOICE, AM I RIGHT OR AM I GOING MAD BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIBERAL PARTY THAT WE HAVE IN POWER NOW IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA THAT HAS BANNED OUR CROSSBOWS & TOOK AWAY OUR RIGHTS AS FREE THINKING RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEINGS..DO YOU HAVE A LIBERAL PARTY IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS ? BEWARE IF YOU DO...ITS MY WAY OF LIFE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I HARM NO-ONE OK...& NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR THEM I'VE VOTED FOR YEARS ONE NATION & LAST YEAR THE SHOOTERS & FISHERS PARTY...
Last edited by blackjack on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: THE WORD LIBERAL..MEANING FREEDOM OR CONTROL?

Post by Doe Master »

Yes we do up here as well . They lie,cheat and absolutely hate the military .
The funny thing is we are going through yet another election, three in three years I believe . :?
I don`t know about your government down there but when you watch these kids on TV . They act like they need a TIMEOUT . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
blackjack

Re: THE WORD LIBERAL..MEANING FREEDOM OR CONTROL?

Post by blackjack »

Doe Master wrote:Yes we do up here as well . They lie,cheat and absolutely hate the military .
The funny thing is we are going through yet another election, three in three years I believe . :?
I don`t know about your government down there but when you watch these kids on TV . They act like they need a TIMEOUT . :shock:
mate same channel diffrent country. if they hate the military please watch out...frank
evaughan

Re: THE WORD LIBERAL..DOES IT MEAN FREEDOM OR CONTROL?

Post by evaughan »

In Canada Liberal certainly does not mean freedom, however a critical component of any Conservative platform is the passing of moral judgement on others so I would say exactly the same thing there.

Unfortunately, right now we live globally in a society where everyone wants to tell everyone else how to live and it's the wrong direction to be headed in. :evil:

to quote Mark Twain : "If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it" :evil:
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

Here in Canada Liberal means LIARS!!!!!!!!!!
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

mate you are so bloody right, they are the best words ever written. thank you.. best regards frank... also as l said to another member l never voted for them but voting for one party is like voting 6 of one & half a dozen ot the other :lol: :lol: :lol: