I GIVE UP

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Old Jim

I GIVE UP

Post by Old Jim »

I give up and apologise to all the good people I may have offended. What started as a game got out of hand. I wish to state that I am not connected to the Anti Dry-fire Device people in Canada and have never been. My only connection was to purchase a unit through E-bay.It is not that I dry fire a lot but have the feature on my TenPoint crossbows and liked it. It is not worth $90. I can't believe that Tenpoint does not have a patent infringement suit pending, and they may have,and should have. When people thought I was a part of Anti Dry-fire device ,I thought It would be fun to play along.It got out of hand, and I regret it. If I had it to do over again, I guess I would still have bought one. (the first price listed was $70,still too much) But I would not have bragged about it on the Forum. I most certainly at the start would have let the people know that I was NOT alliliated with the Anti dry-fire people. For now I have the devise on my Equinox, and that is the end of my sorry story.
P.S. Will never buy another.
SPITFIRE

Re: I GIVE UP

Post by SPITFIRE »

And thats the end of that story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :D :D
I am a hunter and proud of it.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

For me it's never been about the ADD Jim, but rather the way you have treated some of the members here.

To me the ADD is just another item in a growing list of options people can buy for their excaliburs. I don't want one, but I will try not to judge someone else who does want/have one.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Way to man up, Jim!! You got my respect.
"Eze 18:21"
cmccarley

Post by cmccarley »

Hats off to you Jim. You did a good thing.
Chris